A shower for two and then...

The boy turned around again in a hurry.

-You...should take a shower too... George was holding so strong onto the shampoo bottle. I mean you said you wanted to, and your clothes are... Are wet already. He felt like he swallowed so much trying to say the sentence. Dream put his other hand on George, and he lowered his hand near to George's ear

-Is this gonna be fine with you? He almost whispered it too.

-Uh yea.. And he swallowed again.

Dream took off his hands from George and he stepped back getting out from the tub so he can take his clothes off. George heard the sound of the wet t-shirt being taken off, and he felt a heat wave crossing his chest and his face. When Dream stepped back in George turned around, facing the boy and he pushed the shampoo bottle into his chest, avoiding eye contact. Dream just smiled and he took it, touching George's hand too.

-It's almost empty, said Drean trying to relax the atmosphere a little.

-It's gonna be enough for you...

While Dream was washing his hair with his eyes closed, George took the opportunity to get a look on the boy standing in from of him. The water was falling down on his chest, making his skin look even more shiny. His collarbone was really prominent going from his neck all the way to his shoulders, then he lost it to his muscles. He wasn't too muscular, it was just perfect. The vein from his neck was even more visible when he was holding up his hands like this. Then he looked over his chest again going down slowly.. until he turned around really quickly. 'Fuck' He felt how he was getting turned on, and he felt Dream was too, they both knew the situation. After Dream was done washing his hair he put his hands onto George's back. George was looking at the tub walls, they were steamed; water droplets were falling down letting in their way the glass clear.

-I'll wash your back.

George didn't replied. He didn't know what to say. But somehow his voice gave him a bust of confidence, he felt like it was fine. He just let Dream doing his job hoping Dream's not gonna say anything about the situation they were in. Dream's hands moved on his back up and down and sometimes going on the sides, next to George's nipples, but not far enough to touch them, he was such a frick.

-You're done... right? George asked

-Yeah..

-Then I will leave so you can finish yourself too.

-Alright. He wanted to say something but he couldn't find his words.

George left the tub and then the bathroom. It was the most tensed moment between they two from all of them. George felt so good but for some reasons he started to feel guilty and sad.

-You took the shirt by yourself? Dream said standing in the front of the door.

George didn't replied, he was looking down

-George, are you alright. Dream asked in a worried tone.

George didn't replied again, he was about to cry. In that moment Dream walked to him and sat right next to him on the bed, still letting George looking down.

-George, look, if it was because of the shower I will promise you I wont do that again, I will just help you then I'll go. I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable in any way

George looked in his eyes

-You didn't, you didn't at all, it felt really good, it was really nice, and the game too, everything you did was! But I'm feeling bad cuz I had to make you do all of this. All I did was sitting when you were doing all the work. Just if I hadn't slipped on that counter, you wouldn't have to do all of this.

Some tears fell down on George's face. Dream let out his breath in relief, a small smile going on his face, then he wiped George's tears, letting his hand and his eyes fall on George's one.

-George.. Don't say that. Of course I would never want you to break your hand, but those days were the most beautiful days from my life, I felt like I was able to actually take care of you like I wanted for a long time. I know that sometimes I was a little frisky but it wasn't with bad intentions, and I think you know it at this point. All I did wasn't much at all, actually- he stopped and he looked straight into George's eyes with a serious stare, his eyes were firing and his pupils were dilated, he even lowed his head a little- actually I wished I could've helped you more..

He said, his voice going quiet, almost whispering.
George's felt himself going hard again, or maybe he was still hard from the shower, he didn't know, all he knew was that he liked the boy standing in front of him and that he was about to let Dream do anything he would try to, and he didn't care if Dream knew he was hard, actually he wished he knew it...
And..of course he did.

-George.. Dream lowered his head even more to George's ear, his hard breathing sending shivers on his spine.

-... If I'll ask to help you with a thing, would you let me?

-Please.. 

This is it. All they've been waiting for so long. One second passed and Dream's lips connected with George's as he leaned in for a kiss that had to change some things...

//There's just one part left:>
If you're reading this I hope you're having a great day, you are swesome!