Two players one Pc

It's been a while now. They got really comfortable with making all those actions together, they were even making small jokes sometimes just to put a smile on their faces, usually Dream was the one making them, trying to make George lose his embarrassment, even though he kinda like it.

-Damn, I really miss playing Minecraft, he said one morning watching Dream practicing for Manhunts.

Dream didn't said anything. He even actually changed the subject. George felt a little bit down.

It was around 3pm, and George was just watching some videos. Without even wanting he put down his phone when Dream walked in the room. He saw the blonde boy bringing another chair near the one that was already at the pc. George didn't say anything, he was just watching him.

-Do you want to play some Minecraft, said Dream with a pround smile on his face.

He giggled - What are you up to?

-What about we play Minecraft. I present you Minecraft but we have a broken hand, like you actually have

-Haha, he said ironically. And how is this mod, he said in a frisky way.

-Well, its like that time when we were on controlling a different part of Steve but this time we are together- he stopped a little then he continued - and you're gonna control the mouse and I will control the keyboard or we'll see.

-That sounds a little bit funny I think

-Oh Geroge, I will assure that it's gonna be funny, he returned his answers in the same frisky way, creating an interesting atmosphere in the room.

This bringed a smile on George's face, realising how a person can turn some bad times into the most beautiful memories.

-Alright, let's see, he giggled.

- You have your right hand which you use it for the keyboard so you can control the keyboard and I will control the mouse, though using the keyboard might be pretty difficult.

-No. He said without hesitanting. It's fine, I can do it, I really missed playing Minecraft, so it's fine.

-Alright I'm glad to see, he said smiling.

They sit in their chairs and Dream opened Minecraft. George was actually exited and happy, but he realised that it wasn't just because of the game..

It was pretty difficult in the beginning, George's hand was kinda numb at first and he kept falling in holes and die to random mobs. After George was getting more into it Dream told him to jump into a revine so he can mlg with the water bucket. Dream missed it and they died instantly. This was the moment George exploded in laugh. He couldn't stop himself. It was such a lovely and true laugh, like this is how every laugh should be, or at least that's what Dream though in that moment. He felt his heart melting and his cheeks going red a little. He liked the person that was standing in front of him. He liked the way he laughed, the way he screamed when he was angry and the simple way he just talked. After they stopped laughing they really wanted to beat that game, they were pretty competitive and pretty far into the game.

- If we keep going like this we're not gonna finish it, I'm sure, Dream said

-We are kinda far away and I can't see the screen and what your doing in the same time, but those chairs are big though, we can't put them closer.

In that point Dream had an idea.

-We can't with both of this chairs then.

There was a moment of silence then, and even though George knew what was about to happen, he still asked, making the atmosphere even more tense.

-So.. What do you say..?

-We can take one chair, like, if we...

Dream had difficulties saying what he wanted to say because he wasn't sure George is gonna like it, but George got the idea. George stood up and looked at Dream, smiling. He didn't wanted to make the atmosphere awkward, he knew what Dream wanted, cuz he want it too, so why make a mess out of it. Dream got the idea too, and he pushed the chair back, positioning himself with the chair in the middle and leave enough space for.. George to sit. George turned around and he sat on Dream's lap, there was enough space on the big chair for both them.

-Are you sitting well? Dream asked a little worried.

-Yeah, I'm sitting fine, let's do this. George said looking at Dream, then he turned facing the PC really quick, just before he realised that his cheeks were getting red. The game was going way better, and they were pretty far away in it. At first George wasn't sitting that well, not because it wasn't a comfortable place, but because he didn't let himself to get too comfortable there, because he was a little embarrassed. 'What if Dream' s legs starts to hurt? What if I sit too hard on him. What if I'm too heavy? ' those were the questions George keept having in his head. But he started to get more comfortable when he saw that Dream put his free hand onto his hips then he lowered it on his leg. That's when he even left himself a little bit more on his back, the position being really comfortable and warm actually. George could feel the warm from Dream's chest getting on his back, and for some reasons on his face too.

-Let's do this mlg in the ravine, Dream said pretty confident

-Are you sure, George giggled?

-Let's see, he smiled

-LET'S GOOOO, both of them said. They actually did it and it was pretty epic.
When they did it George jumped a little because of the happiness and then he pressed down again, and he could swear he heard Dream humming a 'Fuck'. He didn't know if it was just in his head or not, but he knew it was a pretty risky move. Maybe he should've not done that, but he didn't regret it. They were so close, and then George clicked the last hit in the dragon : 'Free the end'. They did it, they beat the game, George was so happy, but he didn't know if it was just because he beat the game or because how he did it. He really had a lot of fun, and now he was kinda sad it was over, and he felt this from Dream too. Dream leaned all the way back on the chair, like you do after a tiring day. His hand was still on George's leg. After all the laughs and the happiness the room was silent again, they didn't wanted to leave, they wished that moment could last forever. Dream stared tracing random circles on George's leg, but George knew that's a thing Dream does, actually both of them, that's why they have those fidgetspiners.

-So what about now? Dream finally broke the silence

That's when George did something he never expected to do. He looked into Dream's eyes with a pretty serious gaze

-I.. I should take a shower, his voice lowered a little

-That sounds good. Dream said in the same way, he was all about it. And he wished he could help George a little bit more this time.

George sat up and he went to the bathroom, hearing Dream's steps following him. Dream helped George taking off his t-shirt, but this time it wasn't the same with the other times, he couldn't came with a joke to make up the atmosphere, it was just silence. He turned around so George could take off the rest, then he went to the shower tub to help George with washing his hair like usually. This time George entered in the tub a little bit too deep (?) , so Dream had to go in more, and his clothes got pretty much wet. Dream hands were moving really slowly, making the atmosphere pretty tense. While Dream was washing his hair, some foam entered into George's eyes making him jump a little. Dream turned the boy and with his hand he wiped the foam from his eyes really carefully, and George opened his eyes

-D-Dream.. George almost whispered it.

-Yeah George.. Dream stopped moving his hands for a moment