Training and missions

Naruto POV

I'm in the backyard training seals use in combat by having a simulated battle against clones and found out that not only can I apply any seal I have created by just touching the spot I want it located but if to do long range seals I can launch chakra ball from my hands that will apply the seal on what they come into contact with. I used dragon balls ki blast to inspire it this has also lead me to invent chakra blast that shoot pure chakra to damage the target and it's quite powerful I'm sure if I work on it I can launch rasengan blast and elemental blast or even better elemental rasengans in the future with further chakra control training. Also I've practiced and mastered kuramas chakra as far as I can without coming to terms with my darker side of my self. Not that I have a problem with it I just don't know how to do it without the waterfall of truth. So I can use all nine tails of chakra without being taken over but since im not in full control it's less powerful than KCM but more powerful than beginner to intermediate level sage mode. Speaking of which jiraya planned on having me learn sage mode soon, as well as tsunade planned on having me learn her special seal of a thousand  because they have both stated that there is no more than that they can teach me and that I was officially at least sanin level and that while they are my masters they view me as a equal that they will now begin to compete against me in trying to grow stronger. In return I promised I would teach jiraiya flying raijin and tsunade advanced seals because she is also part uzumaki.

Kakashi had taught me all of the jutsu he knew except the sharingan based ones and his summoning based ones. I promised to teach him susano  with the knoweldge I have on the uchiha, and since I helped him by giving him uzumaki dna to allow him to have full access access to the sharingan without draw back much like hashirama cells would do he should be able to use more intense mangekyo jutsu with it. 
As for teuchi ichiraku I had made several cook books personally for him so he could learn all sorts of dishes and ramen from my previous world. In return he promised to train Haku in the ways of ichiraku ramen. As for Haku well let's just say I don't know his current strength level me and him soar often but never have we gone all out on each other we tend to improve our fundamentals and experiment with new techniques and what I have to say is I don't know exactly what it is or how but I can tell he has made his own new style of combat that includes all types of   Jutsu taijustu and genjutsu but in a way we're they are all remotely his and would be in fable to replicate. Unless you were him. Something also tells me he has completely mastered the cold and can do it by will  only reason I know this is because he does it subconsciously its beyond the point of jutsu it's almost like he is the elemental spirit  king who rules over temperature. He's also once told me he got a summoning contract but wanted to keep the animal a secret until he shows me it in battle. I'll be honest I'm glad he's my lover because I would hate to be his enemy because he has stopped even fire jutsu with a wave of his hand turning the gaseous fire to Ice.  He's kinda terrifying he not only keeps the harem in check but me as well I wouldn't be surprised if he's on the same power level as me right now if not my level than even maybe madara level. Because I can assure you he could beat most of the akatsuki single handed, to be honest the series's didn't portray just how much of a genius prodigy he is to put it simple I think he might be the biggest prodigy in Naruto at this rate because he's advanced faster than itachi kakashi and minato given his age. Honestly I would give him a fighting chance against each of them in their prime with his current level and if there is anything I learned from Boruto is that the prime is between 28-70 years old because even at seventy the third hokage was considered the strongest person alive and me being a uzumaki let alone a sage and perfect jinchuriki my life span  is at a unfathomable length for a human.  And even then I have a feeling that at my strongest I'll still be having these evenly matched spars with Haku at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if his physical aging eventually stops as he himself is essentially a cryogenic chamber, but I how I love his cool touch.........

As my mind began to wonder to  what he would be dressed up as on my birthday honestly I imagined him in a sexy circus ring leader outfit leading the scantily dressed group of my harem and unleashing them on me...................

Kurama " NARUTO "

I panic

Naruto " Shadow clone jutsu a dozen clone appear and in a panic we all swing at the person closet to us this led to all clones punching me who was in the center of them and me punching a singular clone who dispersed after we punched each other the other clones sweat dropped as I held my bruised bump on my head which all clones struck at the same time with full strength.  They all begins o panic

Clones " boss .....Boss .......BOSS "

Kurama " you foolish brat it was me I was trying to tell you that while you were daydreaming. That a messenger bird from the hokage arrived"

Oh so they must have received the intel one of my spy clones reported about the secret meeting between Sasori and his Orochimaru spy. Look like we are going to have to go out on a mission.