Author note

I will admit I was caught off guard by the amount of people wanting to pair with haku and how they some even wanted him in a harem let me just say that if it comes down to it I am more than willing to make a bisexual harem because your boy happens to be bisexual himself . So far the most popular votes are

Karin 
Hinata
Ino
Haku
Sasuke
Sakura
Ten ten

So since the majority of People want a harem I will tell you to start picking your four, and you are allowed to pick any character except for minato, kushina, kakashi, kurenai, Asuma, Gai, hiruzen Danzo, teuchi, jiraiya or people significantly younger than Naruto. If there is a character that doesn't make the four but gets substantial votes I will allow for a fifth. However that's as large as I'm willing to make it. And when I say any character I mean any including dead characters because I can find a way to revive them through the plot. Please pick characters that could possibly make sense and or could be interesting for the story. You may wonder why no kurenai.well that's because I do not accept NTR any character currently in a relationship as of this point in time is not going to be in the harem. However if the relationship has not occurred yet for example ino and sai it's fair game.

Please have fun and respect others choices, if you by chance don't like the idea of Naruto being with a male then feel free to vote for who you'd rather see, if your out voted please respectfully understand and continue reading, if it disgusts you to the point your unable to read then I'm sorry but you very well may be homophobic and if that's the case please address it with yourself and try to improve yourself in being a more open and accepting person. I will not tolerate any hate speech in the comments.

Please enjoy the story and don't forget to vote
Sincerely
Joe Shadow