fifteen

the last chaper :( i can't believe it's over! i've procrastinated this chapter so much because i don't want it to be over! it's only 400 ish words but it really closes the story. enjoy and i'm gonna miss you <3

"franny?"

she jerks her head up at the sound of her name.

"i think that lavender has a point."

"what do you mean?"

"that i should kiss you."

in a sudden wave of confidence he leans forward and crashes his lips into hers.

everything around them fades away. he can't feel the rough fabric of the couch stroking his legs, and he can't hear the airplane outside flying over.

but he can feel franny's breath on his lips. and he does notice a strand of her thick black hair falling in his face. but most of all, he can taste her lips.

they taste like nothing he's ever tasted before. in books people always say 'her lips tasted like honey' - but he has never tasted something like franny's lips before. and it's already his favourite flavour.

when franny sighs into his mouth, he takes the opportunity to finally taste all of her. the kiss gets deeper as he slips his tongue into her mouth.

during the first kiss they shared, are his senses went numb. but in this kiss, his senses are sharpened. every single little thing hits him hard. they push him over the edge and he falls for her. he's fallen for her.

when daniel kissed her, she was surprised. but it didn't take her long to hop on board.

their lips form waves in sync. their innocent kiss from earlier turned into a storm at sea. she is extremely aware of his hand on her leg, his thumb lazily caressing her thigh. she cannot suppress a sigh.

daniel takes this as his sign and all of sudden they're on another level.

what felt like a rocking boat on the sea before, has now turned into a force from outer space. this kiss is like a black hole, it's pulling them in until all gravity is lost. it feels like they're floating. time and space drifted off to the background. all that matters right now is the place where their lips come together, where they melt together into one.

but it ends when mother nature overpowers them again. their lips break apart, for merely just an inch. hasty pants fill the air, neither of them know which one's theirs and which one's the other's. their foreheads rest against eachother, and a smile has broken through on their faces. they're finally in sync.

and before daniel makes their lips meet again, a grin breaks through on his face as he says:

"thanks to you lavender, our little matchmaker."