5) chapter ~ A new girl

~Till's P.O.V~

"Y/N!" I screamed. Her screams, swearing and pleaning me to more and harder echoing in my ears when I'm on the top of her. So I go harder, her nails drawn into my massive shoulders leaving big wounds, wait, but she's tied up so how-

"Fffuuck!" I woke up and popped into sitting position while rubbing me sweating face. I looked next to me to make sure Y/N isn't there and never was (yet:))

"Fuuuuck I have to control myself." I mumbled to myself and stood up. I wasn't wearing pants so all the jizz end up on my blanket. I'll clean it later.

I fall onto chair in the kitchen and drank a little off of coffee. How should I act when I see her? Okay, I'm already having wet dreams about her, I already kissed her and ...I'm her teacher... What a complicated situation. I should ignore her as any other girl I... But Y/N was different, she absolutelly messed with my mind and I actually wanted to keep talking to her or more...

I looked at reflection of my naked body in the mirror on my door. But maybe she likes me back...

~Your P.O.V~

On all the classes I was absolutelly out of my mind. Thankfully we haven't got Till for any of forenoon lessons. I was still thinking of yesterdays kiss all over again and again and trying analyze situation I got into... On a math class I almost fade out of boredom so the rigning for coming lunch break was a salvation to me.

-

"Uhmhh... Linda?" I asked to her silouette that was about to disapeared in a hallway.

"Yes?" she turned to me. "Wait, you can speak?" Linda laughed and came to me. I actually can, if you get to know me I'll never shut up. I used to be very shy and silent after all the years of being bullied for who I am.

"Yes, apparently." I smiled back.

"So what did you wanted?" asked Linda kindly.

"I- I just wanted to ask you... if you don't wanna go to library with me?" I rubbed my neck and felt stupid.

"Of course, you nerd." she laughed again and I blushed but join her laughter.

"So what about school so far?" she asked on our way to library.

"Uhh good yet, what about you?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's fine, at least teachers are..." I exactly knew what she meant: our classmates were all buttholes.

"Especially Mr. Lindemann." she winked and poked my arm. I blushed and looked down on my boots. Does she know something? Does she noticed?!

"Oh y-yes. He-he seems to be ehhrrmmm ...cool." I stuttered and ran to library door, I'd do anything in order that Linda shouldn't see my shameful red face.

"Ooooh! Somebody's crushing!" she laughed and followed me to library.

Only crushing right? Right?

I headed  to the section with thrillers and horrors.

"What's your favorite genre of books?" I quickly said and hoped she won't keep teasing about Till.

"I like poems and some rom-coms." she smiled. I used to write some poems, it was my favourite way to vent instead of call someone, that taking away so much anxiety from me than give me an  actual help. Write from that was the only way for me.

When i borrowed the books I wanted we came out of library and heard crying.

We exchanged looks and used to follow the crying. We end up in a bathroom. In the corner was sitting / breaking down on a ground pretty small thin girl with black curly hair, dressed in stripped colorful jumper, her face burden in her tanned hands.