Dealing with Caleb problem.

Izuku and Oga decided to leave clones with Beelzebub and Mia while they went to tackle Caleb.

Two minutes later

" You might have defeated me but you'll never be the man I am . We all know that every noble man is measured by how many girls he has. I have 18 while you have only 1. At the end I will always be the stronger one." Caleb shouted.

" Wait Izuku !! Is that you I missed you "Caleb's sister Kale jumped to the arms of Izuku.

" Well I guess am still stronger " Izuku said rubbing the back of his head.

" What do you mean " Caleb said almost spitting blood.

" You remember that time you made fun of me because i had sex only one time "

" Yeah ?"

" I wanted revenge so I fucked your girlfriends in an orgy between me and them then went to all your sisters then finally finished with your mother "

" So so that's why they haven't been sexually satisfied with me " Caleb shouted.

" That's why girls here have that lust when you come here for meetings " Caleb said.

" Teach me master !!" Caleb said completely kneeling to Izuku and ignoring the fact , I don't know Izuku fucked all his girlfriends

" Why do you want to know ?" Izuku asked

" A noble enemy of mine is trying to act against me. I need your skills . " Caleb said.

" Welcome to the pick up artist community created by Shoto Todoroki but for today , I'll be your teacher. Today's teachings should be enough to seduce girls at your rivals house "

" I am ready to learn "

" Then your training begins tomorrow , I'll come to pick you up "

" Yes Sensei !! "