How did you meet?

" God please save me from that vile woman , Deku am sorry please just get me away from her " Katsuki shouted running away from the portal.

" Eeh !!" The class shouted in disbelief as Lucy entered the portal

Katsuki literally fainted when she saw her. 

' Beginners torture ? ' Both Shoto and Izuku thought.

" I'll be at my room and , Shoto , please sleep with Mia Today , I want to have a one on one talk with my husband " Lucy said making Izuku shivered.

Lucy walked up to her room leaving the class in silence.

" Well that went great , I thought someone was gonna die today " Shoto said as Izuku sagely nodded.

" Great !! That was great , look at Katsuki , he's a shadow of his former self " Lida shouted.

" Trust me , I thought he was gonna run insane , you should be lucky she used beginners torture that means he didn't really serve his purpose " Izuku said with a hint of sadness.

" How could you be so heartless "

" Are we gonna skip the fact that Izuku's married ? And oh I don't know has a child !" Mina asked.

" ... Let's go back to what matters here." Lida said.

" Such immoral acts is forbidden , what would people think of you as a hero ?" Lida said.

" According to Nezu it looks kinda legal " Izuku said

" Uncle Shoto , can I watch on your phone ?" Shoto nodded and gave Mia the phone.

" Ugh am tired of all this bickering , Shoto take care of Mia and if any of you trie something that will endanger my child , I swear to god your head will be hanged with a stake . " The class looked at Izuku with Shock.

" ... So how did Izuku meet her Todoroki ?" Mina asked.

Shoto smirked .

" Well you better sit because this is gonna be a long story ." Shoto said.

' This is revenge for making me a babysitter and pummeling me down ' Shoto Thought.

( Flashback )

Shoto committed suicide after being overly depressed by his father. 2 years ago . He was soon reincarnated back as a demon with blue and red skin with three horns .

He looked around where he was . ' So this is hell huh ?' He thought.

As he stood up and dusted himself , someone also fell down on top of him. It was Izuku. Izuku had green hair with very little horns and a long black tail , the rest he was normal .

" Uh sorry about that " Izuku said.

" Apology granted , so why are you here ?" Shoto asked.

" I - well I killed myself since am kinda quirkless " Izuku said.

" Oh you too , well I killed myself because my asshole of a father pushed me to depression ," Shoto said.

They soon became best of friends , hanging with each other for months , they learned in this god forsaken place you had to do any means necessary to survive.

" Hey Izuku check this out " Shoto said giving Izuku the pamphlet .

It read . ' BATTLE TOURNAMENT COMING UP , WINNER GETS TO HAVE A WISH FULLFILLED ' They both smiled .

Shoto was the skilled one so he was going to participate while Izuku cheered for him.

The matches started and Shoto faired well . Izuku soon started drinking and soon found out Shoto was in the finals with a demon called Caleb. Shoto was brutally beaten and Izuku couldn't just Stand there and watch . He walked to the stadium to save his friend and because he was drunk , mostly because he was drunk.