Why are you here ?

Izuku sighed as he looked at his wife . He really didn't understand why she was here to begin with. She had by far hated the very existence of humans. It was actually a miracle no one was dead.

They stepped into their rooms and they were surprised . There was a huge master bedroom and another small room which had a kids bed. There was a bathroom and a small kitchen.

" Am gonna take shower " Lucy said as Izuku nodded and went to do his English homework. It was very since he had learnt all languages of the world by just becoming half a demon. He finished in three minutes and started his other assignment involving strategy , yet another stronghold of his.

" So this what you usually do all day " Lucy suddenly said leaning her wet head to Izuku.

" You know you said I take care of Mia , but I don't remember you saying you're gonna stay so what's wrong " Izuku asked.

" Aw My sweet little demon doesn't want me " Lucy said.

" Of course I do but I also know you enough to know something is bothering you to the point you actually restrain yourself to kill a human " Izuku said.

" Wow you actually consider me as a killer " Izuku glared at Lucy .

Izuku flipped his chair to look at Lucy . She had a bathrobe covering her .

" And what if I wanted you ~ " She seductively said as she approached Izuku and gave him a light peck on the lips before sitting on his lap while facing him.

Izuku just blankly looked at her.

" Fine got me .... You remember Caleb" Lucy asked.

" The over privileged asshole who wants you " She nodded.

" Well he started a rebellion " She said.

" Maybe I should kill him this time . " Izuku said.

" You really think you can defeat him when not even I could , am even lucky to have escaped with few injuries " Lucy seriousness suddenly appeared , the one people really feared.

" Well guess you have a point so mind getting out of me " Izuku asked.

She  started rubbing herself on Izuku making him flustered.

" W-What are you doing ?" He asked.

She responded by kissing him the kiss was passionate and full of over and lust . The two fought for dominance each on par against each other. They soon separated for air.

" That was ... "

" Great "

They smiled at each other. Lucy's seriousness was replaced by lust as she teleported the two to the bed but when things were about to get good a certain grapist interrupted by eavesdropping on them.

Izuku teleported away from Lucy .

" Let me handle this. "  he said before teleporting to the grapist.

" Mineta , you have no idea how lucky you're it's me but even so ,I can't let you go free now can I " Izuku said.

" W-What are you gonna do ?" He asked.

" Hmm nothing much just gonna let you have a low grade nightmare nothing much " Izuku said .

" Oh shi ... " Izuku already made Mineta sleep and teleported him to his room.

Izuku returned back to his beautiful wife who was waiting for him still in her bathrobe .

" Don't tell me you made that bitch go scott free. " Lucy asked.

" Don't worry he's currently in Boku no Pico having ' fun ' " Izuku said earning a chuckle from his wife.

" I taught you well "

" So are we doing this ?" He asked while Lucy grinned. The two had had sex couple of times but that was because of mating season which the two now don't have so it seemed odd.

Lucy suddenly appeared behind Izuku and pushed him to the bed while jumping on him. She removed his shirt which Izuku complied showing his rock hard abs. She really didn't get used to feeling his abs.

* Lemon ahead *

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* You thought it was lemon but it was I DIO !! . Maybe next time guys when am not literally about to sleep and using drugs *