Chapter 5 Meeting Chica

This is at 5 am

Nightmare's Pov

I wonder why I'm getting so attached to this 'Fredbear' guy? I've never been attached to anyone but....... no no no I shouldn't think about #!#!#*%HIM@#!#@!#*  I  need to stop before I get to angry, people don't like me when I'm angry, I don't like ME when I'm angry. No doubt he won't like me when he see's me angry..... maybe I should wake up. I wake to see me laying on Fredbear, I blush at this......hmm it seems no one's up.....maybe I should make me a sandwich. I walk to the kitchen to see a .....bird of some sort making cookies. "Hello there would you like to help me? I'm making chocolate chips." She says. "Oh I'm Chica by the way" "Nightmare" "Well nice to meet you Nightmare." There was a bit of silence between us for a moment, but then I broke the silence by saying "I'm not sure if I can help much but i'll do the best I can" "Oh thank you Nightmare!" After a while we got the cookies into the oven. "Your probably wondering why I'm up this late aren't you?" "Yeah it's quite odd to see someone up other than me and Fredbear." "Well after the kid's death it's been quite different, I'm used to waking up to running and crying all night and.... now it's just silent, ah whatever at least I can get sleep now........ Why haven't you showed yourself to us we could have surely used you help around here" I stayed quite for a few moments then I said "I've had trouble in my past with #!%*%!#other#!%*% animatronics" I KNOW my voice went dark for a moment "Oh well I hope we are nothing like them" "So far you guys are way way different from them." "That's good" She has this mothering type of thing to her, so far I'm not regretting coming out of my hiding stop...... but that can always change. I still have 1 more person here to meet and who knows how that's gonna go...... "Ah the cookies are done." I hear Chica say. I see her taking them out of the oven then picking one up and taking a bite out of it. I take one as well. "Good Right" I nod in response. I don't really eat sweets especially homemade sweets. Hmmm I'll take some to Fredbear "Is it okay if I give some to Fredbear?" "Oh of course I baked them for everyone!" I take some cookies into the living room as a walking in there I see that Fredbear's awake "F-fredbear" god I hate speaking to people. He looks over at me and says "Hey Nightmare what's up"......."Me and Chica baked some cookies and I wanted to give you some" My face is red I feel it. "Aw thank you Nightmare!" He takes one and eats it. "Is something worrying you?" He asks me "It's just that I met everyone here and they have all been really kind but there is still one more person I need to meet and I'm not sure if he'll like me." "Wha- don't say i'm sure he'll like you" I sure hope so I don't want to go through the same thing again.