Chapter 8 Going Outside

Fredbear's Pov

After a few days of hanging out with Nightmare, I think we got A LOT closer... AND i'm crushing on him big time. Maybe I should take him on a date? But.... the only way I can take him on a date is if we go outside with the humans...... OR I can invite him to my room BUT....... Never mind I'll take him on a date. We'll just cover our ears and tails. I walk to his room, which is a room in the attic that I never found until a few days ago. I knock on his door, he opens it and he's still half asleep. I guess he just woke up. "Fred- Fredbear? What are you doing up this early?" I'm getting nervous, what if the says no? Whatever it's worth a shot... "I was wondering if you wanted to go on a day earlier today?" I see that his face gets really red... I suppose he's blushing. "I- um, w-wouldn't we have to go outside tho?" "Don't worry we'll just cover our ears and tails" I smile at him. He looks to the side for a bit then says. "Fine but you better know where you're going" he says  while his face gets even redder.

Three hours later

We are both are ready to go but there's one problem.... Freddy........ won't let us leave.  "Come on Freddy we're not gonna do anything stupid" He looks at me "Do you really suspect me to believe that?" "Yes I am YOUR leader" I look at him with a convincing look. "Fine go on out" He says as he walks away from the door BUT as I try to open it, it's locked.

After getting the key from Freddy

Me and Nightmare is at this little shop. It's quiet nice for a little place. "Hey Night I'll be right back" I tell him, he looks over at me and nods.................. God this line is long. How much time does it take to make a drink?! I sigh to myself as I glance over at Night, god he's adorable. My thoughts were interrupted by something catching my eye. There's some dude looking at Night, is he..... smirking?! Why the hell is this person looking at Night in this way?! I try to focus my hearing to this person to see what he's saying to his friends........ "Yeah that black headed boy over there is pretty cute. Maybe I should see if he's alone if he is maybe I could hit it off with him." "Well..... what if he's taken?" "Oh that will be no problem..... I'll just pretend that I'm his boyfriend and  take him home with me" "Isn't that kidnapping?" "I don't care" He gets up and starts to walk to Nightmare. Oh that bitch better not touch him, I swear I'll rip his damn head off. Before he gets to the table I sat down in front of Night and take his hand. "What th-" I hear that guy say. "Oh hey Fredbear.... What did you do?" "Um...... why don't we go somewhere else" I take him by the hand and we leave the shop "What wrong" he asks me "Just some guy that was planning on flirting with you and gonna try to kidnap you with everyone think that you was his boyfriend" "And you're just gonna let him go?!" "Night remember we can't cause a scene" I tell him...... We walk to this park around the town, no one's really there but a couple of people. "It's nice here" He says. But our peace was quickly interrupted by someone running into Nightmare causing both Nightmare and the person to fall over. "Night are you okay?!" I quickly go over to help him up. "Y-yeah I'm fine" he says. He looks at the person then says....................... "Damien?"