☁︎︎Cadets☁︎︎

I'm sorry for taking a while to update. I've been sick, but I feel better now.

If you have any ideas for what her name could be, you can comment and suggest anything you want.

Enjoy😌

☁︎︎

The girl's eyes landed on a particular blond-headed, blue-eyed boy. He was the one who called out to Erwin. She looked back at Erwin, who was smiling as though he didn't have a care in the world.

Her eyes then returned to the boy, who was mirroring the Commander's expression.

"Hello Commander, how are you today?" The boy asks, giving the girl that was on his hip and was clinging to Erwin's jacket a few confused glances as he spoke.

"Hello Armin, I'm doing well, thank you for asking. What about you?" He answers and walks to his table with Armin following behind.

Erwin sits down with the child now on his lap, her head on his chest and her tiny arms wrapped around his torso. Well, she tried to, but her arms only got about halfway.

"I'm doing fine."

She could feel the stares of the other cadets, but she didn't care. As long as Erwin is with her, she's safe.

"Um... if you don't mind me asking, is she the visitor?" Armin asks, head tilting slightly.

Erwin nods.

The girl looked back at Armin, still curious about who he is.

As he saw her look back at him, a soft smile was placed on his lips. He took his arm that was previously by his side and waved at her.

The girl stared at the hand that was waving for a few seconds, making the two look at her questionably. The boy stopped his arm, tilting his head even more as he looked at the girl.

Finally, she took her gaze off of his arm and on to her own, which was now lying in her lap and not around Erwin. She then raised her arm slowly and copied Armin's actions. The child waved back at Armin in a moderate manner, making the two's smiles grow wider.

Armin giggled a little bit and said, "Hello, my name's Armin. What's yours?"

"Tch."

The sound made Armin jump and he looked to the other side of the table, only to see Captain Levi.

"C-captain Levi! When did you get here?" Armin stuttered out, which made the girl look over there as well for the cause of Armin's sudden change of mood.

Levi deadpanned him and said, "I've been here since you have, brat."

"She doesn't have one, and I still haven't thought of one yet. Do you have any Ideas, Armin?" The Commander asks, interrupting Levi and Armin.

Armin furrowed his eyebrows and lowered his head, seemingly deep in thought.

The crystal-eyed girl, however, was still looking at Levi. Erwin watched her continuously look down at her arms, then back at him, then back at her arms.

Levi stopped eating and watched her from under his bangs.

After one long look at her hands, she lifted her arm and waved at Levi, mocking the motions she had done earlier to Armin. It was slow and her hand shook a bit, making it barely look like a wave. But Levi knew what she was trying to do, as he was already sitting at the table when she did it the first time.

Erwin chuckled and patted her head, making her lean into his touch.

Before Levi could say anything squeals was heard behind Armin.