Part 4 | H E R • T R U T H

𝑜𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒

𝑜𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒

𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛:
𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔

»»---------------------►

Tyler has been distracting me for over a week now. After work I would call him to my place or go to his. But no matter the amount of distractions I got. Elijah just can't get out of my damn fucking mind.

There's just something about him that draws me toward him. It's frustrating.

As I put on my shirt Tyler appears behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. "Stay." He mumbles in the crook of my neck.

Tyler is a good fuck but he van be a bit clingy. The first time we met I made it clear that I don't want anything serious. He agreed to it but is slowly starting to cross the boundaries I made which may cause problems if he continues like this.

Not to be an ass or anything but relationships just aren't my thing and I'm not planning on settling down with someone anytime soon.

I wiggle myself out of Tyler's arms. "I can't, I have to be down at the workshop in less than an hour." I tell myself in the mirror as I fix myself. "I'm expecting a few people." I add. "Oh come on Josephine. We've been having a lot of fun this past week. It's Friday. I want to have you all to myself. Why can't you just cancel on them for Monday or some shit." He asserts, approaching me and I dodged him by grabbing my purse.

Heading toward the door I turn to him and smile. "I'll call you later."

He scratches the back of his neck. His brown eyes meet mine as a few blonde strands fall on his face. "Yeah."

I pulled open the door and exited his apartment before shutting it after.

I lied.

Today I didn't see any of my customers. I just wanted an excuse to bail on Tyler but I am going down to the workshop just to finish some pieces then I can have the whole Saturday for myself.

While I was busy carrying the boxes into the storage room. I hear the front door open.

"We are closed." I yelled out, placing the box on the floor dusted my hands and walked out the storage room. I paused on my tracks and my heart jumped in my throat. I saw him smiling at me.