Part 5 | H I S • F A N T A S Y

epiphany

epiphany

𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛:
a moment when you suddenly feel that you understand. or suddenly become conscious of something that is very important to you.

»»---------------------►

2 weeks later

I sat on the couch with a glass of whiskey in my hand as I stared into nothing. Wondering in my own thoughts unbothered by my surroundings.

Josephine
Elizabeth
Josephine
Elizabeth

My mind kept going back and forth but what confused me the most was thinking about a woman I just met two weeks ago and the fact the idea of comparing my own fiancé and stranger is disgusting. I had never thought of any other woman. Whenever I was in a relationship my eyes were only focused on that one person I chose to date but this time it's different. I just met this person and suddenly I can't get her out of my mind.

I felt someone's hand snake around my neck, I didn't budge.

"Are you good babe?" Elizabeth questions. I sighed and nodded. Elizabeth nodded and began to kiss me slowly. leaving trails of neck kisses until she reached the corner of my lips.

I gulped down my drink, then set the glass aside. I then pulled Elizabeth onto my lap and she giggled. I noticed that she was half-naked and smirked and said. "You should walk around the house like this more often."

Elizabeth clicked her tongue. "Oh, no no, no Elijah. You should learn to appreciate this." she gestures to her body. "Learn how to treat it with respect," she whispered, then unclipped her bra. She tossed it aside, her small perky breast fully exposed to me.

My pupil dilated as I admired Elizabeth's breast. I shifted in my seat and Elizabeth sucked in a breath when she felt how hard I was in my joggers. I leaned in and whispered in her ear as I snaked my arms around her small waist. "Darling you know it will take all the strength in me to fuck you respectfully."

I began to kiss her neck to her lips and then sucked her bottom lip gently. Elizabeth moaned softly and began to rock back and forth on my hard cock. "You'll have to learn a few manners Elijah." she teased me. I groaned and cupped both her tits.

Elizabeth slowly lowered her hands and then reached in my joggers and teased my tip.

I sucked in a breath shutting my eyes.

"Fuck." I moaned softly.

Elizabeth climbed off me and pulled down my jogger. She licked the tip of my penis and continued to tease me.

My body clenched as my fiancée teased me innocently. I sucked in a breath when Elizabeth took all of me in her mouth. She began to bob her head up and down and used her hand to stroke the remaining part of my cock.

I moaned and threw my head back in pleasure.

Elizabeth pulled back and took off her panties. I pulled her onto my and we both groaned when my throbbing cock filled her wet pussy.

"Ride me love." I groaned as I kissed her slowly and passionately.

Elizabeth moved her hips against me. She threw her head on my shoulder and quickened her pace. I cupped her breast and squeezed her ass. As I kissed her; I imagined of fucking another woman instead of Elizabeth.

But this wasn't any ordinary woman, this was the woman I barely spoke to in less than two days.

Josephine.

I wanted to stop but enjoyed my own little fantasy that played in my head.

I knew what I was fantasizing about was wrong. Making love to my future wife while I imagined having sex with a stranger. I imagined her big creamy breast bouncing up and down as she rode me. Her cheeks flustered, her big amber eyes filled with tears as I fucked her sensually. Her pink lips, swollen from how much I kissed her.

Her bare body pressed against mine.

I imagined all the sinful things I could do to her.
My body tensed, reaching closer to the climax. I kissed Elizabeth with hunger for another woman.

I opened my eyes and looked at her blue ones that were filled with love.

"I love you." she moaned.

Instead of saying it back, I kissed her back, placing my hands on her hips and guiding her.

Josephine
Elizabeth
Josephine
Elizabeth
Josephine

My mind went back and forth.

Elizabeth's cries of pleasure filled the room when she reached her orgasm.

Her chest rose and fell while she kissed him. I thought about how Josephine would sound when she cummed, her juices seeping in-between her legs, how her hands would explore all of me. How she would be greedy with me. Her nails raking across my flesh. Marking me as hers.

That only thought put me on edge. My arousal leaks from the tip. Every nerve in my body bursts into flames. My body is on fire as a pleasurable wave washes over me.

The illusion is shattered as the release crashes into me. My breathing is ragged and I open my eyes once more to find my fiancée staring at me with love.

Guilt.
Fucking guilt.

That's the only emotion I could feel. I couldn't even look at her without feeling disgusted. Placing my head on her shoulder I cursed to myself. "I love you," I whispered to her as I stroked her hair. Little does she know it was my way of saying...

I'm sorry.

-

If you want to continue reading the steamy forbidden love romance between Josephine and Elijah you can join my Patreon today and gain access on Her Unholy Desires.

Link is in my author's description bio. 

instagram : sinfulxhaze
twitter : sinfulxhaze

𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒, 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 :)