2

Knowing that Gerard would be hassling him once again in a few more hours (and because he maybe wanted to), Frank decided he was going to call Seth. But as soon as he was about to dial the number, he panicked. What the hell would he talk about? The fucking balmy weather outside? His (amazing) job? The weird ass smell in his house? How does he do this? He should have asked Gerard before he left. Then again, he wouldn't even be in this predicament had Gerard kept his nose in his own damn business.

And then he had an idea. Duh! He'd apologize... on Gerard's behalf, of course. Poor guy thinking Frank was actually interested in him the way he was...

Frank was a very indecisive person, so just as fast as he decided he wanted to get to know the weird hot guy, he also wanted to just leave it alone and continue on with his life and all its single-ness. He couldn't help it and Gerard always called him out on it, saying he was "Worse than a woman that has cravings and can't decide on what she wants."

His fingers still shook lightly as he pressed the numbers on his screen and his mouth ran dry of its saliva - but he could do it. He just imagined Gerard next to him nagging and whining and yeah, he needed to apologize. Gerard probably had Seth thinking Frank was seriously like, considering him, when in reality, he wasn't even taking all of this seriously at all.

The phone rang and Frank bit his lip nervously and went to stand by his front window, pulling the curtain aside to look out as if he was waiting for Gerard to arrive again. Fuck. This was so stupid.

"Hello?"

Frank's eyes widened and he dropped the curtain from his hand, blushing. "Uh," he stammered, almost panting already. "Uhm, yeah uh, this is Frank," He inhaled quietly. "Uhm, my friend gave me your number and--"

"Oh, Frank! Hey." Frank could hear the smug smile in Seth's voice and blushed profusely. It was deep but perfect; it suited him amazingly. "Didn't think you'd actually call me. That guy -- what's his name -- Gerard? -- Yeah, he was really adamant on trying to get me to give him my number and swore he'd get it to you." Of course he was fucking adamant. Gerard is like a fly to shit.

"I'm so sorry, seriously. He has problems. I didn't even--"

"So, wanna go out for lunch or something tomorrow? Check's on me, of course." Seth interrupted. For a moment, his voice got distorted and Frank gently tapped the back of his phone with his finger. The abruptness of the question had his eyebrows creasing downwards and his heart hammering. "Oh...shit. Uh, I--I don't-- why?" Frank asked, very very fucking confused. God, was he getting pranked? Why was Seth asking him to get lunch with him already? Oh God, he could already see himself sweating bullets as he walked inside whatever place it was, craning his neck, looking for the guy with a gazillion tattoos and black and blonde hair and a stupid lip ring. Seth wanted something and Frank was just too slow in trying to figure out what.

"Can't two guys eat lunch together - and it'll be fun." Seth replied, and Frank could just see that dumb smirk of his on his face right now. Fuck, he was so straightforward. It was so obvious what he was doing and Frank had never been hit on before and it was all so new.

"Oh. Well, I--" Have not ever been on a date. He glanced through the window again and bit his lip when he thought about the fact that he'll actually be seeing Seth in person again. He'd be able to admire him and be creeped the hell out all over again. "Yeah. Lunch is food - good! Lunch is good! Fuck, I'm stupid!" Frank facepalmed himself and groaned. Fucking smooth.

"It is true though! Lunch is food, ha ha! So, I'll text or call you later on with the details. That cool with you?" The last sentence made Frank shiver and his lips part a bit and he just stood there staring at his wall with a dreamy expression on his face. Seth literally sounded like he was from some 80's movie where he was one of the popular guys. He almost expected him to say babe at the end.