5

Frank moodily pushed his food around on his plate, listening to Gerard talk like he had been instructed to. Again, Bert was over, and promised Gerard (in secret) that he would "fuck Seth up", but Frank had heard and shrieked his protest, reminding him that Bert was a criminal and he would go back to jail, like he always had to do.

"Bert wouldn't go back to jail, Frankie. Seth doesn't look like the type to tattle, he looks like the type to fight back and accept a lost like a man." Gerard had sighed daintily and kissed Bert on the cheek, and Bert wiggled his eyebrows. "And that was years ago, man. I was 18." He added on.

"That was 8 years ago." Frank said.

"I'm a slightly changed man?" Bert shrugged, grinning.

"Guys, I love you both, but Seth doesn't need to get fucked up because he stood me up. I mean, I was stupid enough to even say yes and wait all that time, so-"

"Shut up, Frank." Gerard glared at his friend.

"I told you anyways! There was no way someone like him would like me! So, fuck you!" Frank slammed his hand on the table. "Hey! Anything can happen, alright?! Bert could have killed me - and he was going to mug the crap out of me until I laughed like the fucking weirdo I am - and he started to like me!" Gerard rolled his neck, hopping over the couch just so he could slam his hand on the table too. "So, ha!"

"Okay, children." Bert said from the couch as he chuckled, and then there was a knock at the door.

"Please, don't tell me that's Seth." Frank groaned, letting his head hit the wood of his table. "It's not." Bert had gotten up to look through the blinds and was giving Frank a confused look. "I'm going in my room anyway. I don't feel like talking to anyone." Frank pushed his plate away and got up to do as said, sighing heavily. "But Frank!" Bert called, but Frank just brushed it off. He was tired of people... all because of one person. He had mixed feelings when it came to Seth and it was only because he felt bad for getting angry at him when he had been bedridden with food poisoning.

He heard Gerard open the front door but didn't hear any yelling, which struck Frank as odd. He waited a few more minutes but only heard soft murmuring and he got instantly curious. What the hell was going on? Gerard wouldn't talk so soft unless it wasn't Seth...

He was just about to walk out of the room when Gerard walked in with a close-lipped smile and held out a flower. "Frankie," he whispered, and his face was a bit red. "What? What happened?" Frank ignored the flower and pushed past him to see for himself. Gerard was basically speechless and that never happened. When he stopped in the living room his mouth dropped open and he blushed immediately, even smiling a bit as he inched closer, sharing Bert's look of surprise. "Oh my God," he scoffed and walked closer to the door. "What is this?" He asked the people outside of his door. Multiple people. Holding bouqets of flowers and fruit baskets were standing on his porch.

"I know this may be really stupid to you but," One person that had their head tilted down, their hat hiding their face to keep their hair in place, stepped forward and looked at him. He used one hand to take it off and held the his bouqet of flowers aside. "I'm sorry about our date... I'm also sorry about this because I don't know if you like flowers and stuff and this is considered to be a feminine thing but I like it so maybe you do too?" Seth blabbed out quickly and looked around at Frank and his friends afterwards.

This had never happened to Frank before and his face was really flushed. This was so sweet and probably cost a lot of money and he just wanted to kiss him right now. Seth looked slightly uncomfortable and Frank could tell this wasn't really his thing -- which meant he went out of his way and comfort zone to do this just for some shitbag like him.