6

When Frank woke up the next morning his bed was empty, so of course he had a moment of panic sweeping through him. What did he do wrong? Did Seth really just want to get in his pants and then up and leave forever? And then he remembered that Seth did say he was visiting family so...how long was he staying down here anyway?

Frank rubbed his face and sighed, throwing the covers off halfheartedly and reaching for his boxers on the ground. He walked past his door, heading for the bathroom to take a shower and get his mind off of this, but the strong aroma of coffee stopped him. Someone else had to have made it, which meant Seth was probably still here. Frank put on a ratty t shirt and pants and walked down the cold hallway to the kitchen where - indeed - was Seth standing at the counter mixing a cup of coffee with a spoon while the coffee maker was brewing more. Frank was half aware of the fact that Seth had made them both coffee though because Seth was also only in his boxers - and who can only focus on coffee when Seth was almost naked and showing all of his tattoos?

Frank smiled and slowly backtracked down the hallway to the bathroom to take a quick, much needed shower. In the kitchen, Seth was grinning to himself. He'd heard Frank leave his room and sensed him standing behind him, but didn't say anything to see if Frank would. Maybe he was nervous or just didn't expect him to still be there and usually he wouldn't be. But Frank was too good for Seth to do something like that to him.

Seth has just finished with Frank's coffee and held the cup out right before Frank turned the corner. As Frank smiled shyly and murmured his thank you, Seth had to keep silent because Frank smelled good and looked good, and it was making him think about dirty no no things but also cute, fluffy things.

Started but never finished