Rudy

Murray spelled "wow" and the Ringmaster rose up again.

"Oh of course you'll win. If you had a spring for a neck" the Ringmaster teased.

Murray punched the Ringmaster three times and the hole opened for him.

"No, Murray!" Xiao Xi Gua sobbed.

"I have to, little one. Murray has to" said Murray.

Murray jumped down the hole and the Ringmaster was defeated.

"We're half way there" said Jeff.

"Yeah." said Greg.

Then the Wiggles saw a flash of electricity and a clown in blue clothes appeared.

This clown was square jawed and had creepy clown makeup on.

Voltaire appeared.

"Voltaire... who's that?" said Jeff.

"That, Jeff, is Rudy. He comes from the Funhouse pinball table" said Voltaire.

"You boys are in some serious trouble" said Rudy.

"What do you want, Rudy?" said Voltaire.

"Why, Voltaire! I just dropped by. Mainly because someone in Cirqus Voltaire has woken me up with their whining!" said Rudy. 

Xiao Xi Gua was who he pointed at.

"The Wiggles didn't mean any harm" said Greg.

Murray came back.

"Murray, Murray. I smell trouble" Anthony whispered giving the panda back to Murray.

"I have been awoken. Which one of you brought this panda? Was it you?" said Rudy to Murray.

"Yes, I admit. But I wanted to keep him safe" said Murray.

"Safe? Ha! No one is safe when I'm around. And I'm afraid the same is said to this little guy" said Rudy.

"I swear. Bringing him on this tour was an accident. I was never even expecting to ever see him again" said Murray near tears.

"Didn't expect him, eh? Accident, eh? Well, my fine red boy, I can cause accidents too. And this is how I do it!" said Rudy aiming his hands at Xiao Xi Gua.

The panda started crying again.

"Please! We didn't mean to wake you!" said Greg.

"Why is it so important for you to sleep? For me, it's the reverse" said Jeff.

"I was put in my pinball table to remain asleep until awakened by anyone who dares to play it. So your ridiculous panda has violated what I was made to do!" said Rudy.

"Understand this, Wiggles. Not everyone in this pinball arcade is good. No one in any other table has set foot in Funhouse because of Rudy. So keep away from it." said Voltaire.

"You stay out of this, Voltaire! Or I'll blast you with that panda!" Rudy shouted.

"Oh, nonsense. You have no power in my table. Begone before the Wiggles defeat you too" said Voltaire.

Rudy flinched then said "Very well. I'll save my time. But if this panda disturbs my sleep so much as one more time, the four of you boys will be sent to my pinball table" 

The electric blast came back and Rudy disappeared with it.

"Oh... my goodness..." said Murray.

"Fear not, dear Murray. This panda will be safe with you" said Voltaire.

Pinball Mania!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें