Sam in Funhouse

Sam woke up in a blue backgrounded pinball table.

She sat up and tried to stand.

"Well, well, well. Look who's awake" said Rudy.

"Who are you?!" Sam said.

"I am Rudy. The host of this pinball table." said Rudy.

"Why did you bring me here?" Sam said.

"The question is... why does that boy like the panda more than his so-called love interest?" said Rudy.

"What do you know about Murray?" Sam said.

"Plenty. Listen, kid. That panda woke me up earlier. And then when I couldn't go back to sleep, I wanted to determine exactly how much that man loved it" said Rudy.

"And?" said Sam.

"AND that argument you had with him confirmed it" finished Rudy.

"If you think that argument sealed anything, you are sorely mistaken" said Sam.

"Am I. What's your name, honey?" said Rudy.

"Sam."

"That man was clearly thinking "Sam didn't mean anything but now that I'm holding a PANDA in my arms, I'm complete"." said Rudy imitating Murray.

"That is SO wrong!" said Sam.

"Is it. You've been so wrong about everything. And now that I know he doesn't care for your safety, I took you instead of the panda" said Rudy.

Sam tried to run, but Rudy's electric power stopped her. 

"What is it with you and electricity?" Sam shouted.

"I'm glad you asked. When Funhouse was built, there were electrical difficulties in the construction. The engineer forgot to add some story telling to that part here. So eventually the electric power was given to me from that part there which eventually became my head" said Rudy.

"How nice" Sam sassed.

"I'm glad you approve." Rudy sassed back.

"Whatever. How do I play this table so I can get outta here?" said Sam.

"Oh, no, dear Sam. I never let anyone play my table. Usually I make them use the extra effort to know how to play." said Rudy.

"Oh really"

"Yes. Of course, most of my prisoners are terrified of me and don't have the guts. But some come back alive" said Rudy.

"Some?"

"Well, yes. Sometimes my power is too strong"

"How do you weaken your prisoners?" Sam said.

"I just talk. I've been told the sound of my voice scares people to death" said Rudy.