On With the Show!

Rudy returned to his pinball table and found Sam gone.

"Curses! Either she had the courage to learn how to play my table or she was rescued!" he snapped.

Rudy created an electric window with his hands.

"Show me the girl!" he ordered.

The window revealed Sam playing Monster Bash with the Wiggles.

"Oh... I see how it is! That man has her under his spell" said Rudy.

The window closed itself. 

"If I didn't know better... I'd say the red boy saved the girl. Electra!" Rudy shouted.

A woman whose hair was half blonde half black appeared.

She was wearing a silver dress and hair curlers. Her face had a small heart painted on it.

"I'm here, Rudy!" she said.

"Electra Heart, my electrical and powerful minion, show me how that girl escaped" Rudy ordered.

"Yes sir" said Electra.

Electra waved her hands in the air and a vision of Murray rescuing Sam was shown.

"Impossible! Those two were arguing earlier about that ridiculous panda. And when I bring the girl here, it's her precious red boy to the rescue!" Rudy yelled.

"What do we do?" said Electra.

"I must get that girl back in Funhouse. But how?" said Rudy.

"You used our electricity power before" said Electra.

"Yes I did. But I need to make sure she never escapes. I'll need a whole world's worth of power for that" said Rudy.

"Couldn't we possibly force her back together?" said Electra.

"Very amusing, Electra. I shall get her back. You will create a forcefield that will make sure she never escapes" said Rudy.

"Yes sir" said Electra hanging her head.

"You've fought well, dear Sam. But you've... met... your... match!" said Rudy slyly.

Meanwhile, the guys had just finished their game of Monster Bash.

"Yeah, baby! You did it!" said Wolfy the Wolf Man.

"And we are grateful to ya for getting our band back together" said the Mummy.

"Thank you so much" said Mrs Frankenstein.

"Now you free. Good luck" said Frankenstein's monster.

"The Creature will guide you through the next game" said Dracula.

"Thank you" said John.

The guys went to the next pinball table.

"Where are we now?" said Meg.

"You are in my table" said the Creature from the Black Lagoon.

"Cool! The Creature from the Black Lagoon has his own table!" said Charles Wallace.

"Yes I do. And the way you play it is you collect the letters in the word 'film'." said the Creature.

"How do you spell 'film'? In this table I mean" said Murray.

"It's very simple. You must spell 'kiss' for the letter F. Open the snack bar for the letter I. Spell 'paid' for the letter L. And finally, go up the right passage labeled 'slide' for the letter M" the Creature explained.

"Okay, got it" said Greg.

"Good luck!" said the Creature.