@3@

We are perfect, chapter#3:

Seonghwa walks out once his car is parked in parking lot of his school and walks to his sleeping son's side.

Seonghwa pick wooyoung up who wakes up but is still in under the medicines effect so he didn't pick his head up from his father's shoulder nor said anything.

Seonghwa also grab wooyoung bag and after locking his car, he made his way to the daycare first which he and jin-ah opened together.

But now it was more established.

Seonghwa enters the daycare and was immediately welcome by jennie. The full day daycare teacher.

And whom wooyoung is a lil more attached to as well and the one who had a crush on seonghwa not to forget.

"Oh, good morning mr.park."

"Oh, good morning miss.kim. how's everything going?" Seonghwa asks still picking wooyoung with one arm while other holding his bag which jennie took from seonghwa and place on her desk.

"Quite good." Jennie smiles sadly at wooyoung who rub his tired eyes with his tiny fist still not picking up his head from his father's shoulder.

"How's wooyoung doing?" jennie ask.

Seonghwa looks down at wooyoung.

"He's quite a fighter just like his mother. His reports are coming better then before."

"Mhm..still under medicines influence. Poor boy." Jennie stroke wooyoung hairs as wooyoung nuzzles his face in his father's shoulder.

Seonghwa sigh as something tug his pants. Which makes him look down to find its wendy, she's a four year old toddler.

"Yes, wendy?"

"Uyoung, not play?" Seonghwa smiles as he crouch down at Wendy's level while being aware not to fall his son.

"Wooyoung, not feeling well. He will play once he's feeling better, mhm.?"

"Why, Uyoung not well?" Wendy says in her cute baby voice while moving from one side to other. Her lil twin ponytails and frowk moving with her head.

"Wooyoung is sick. That's why, why not you go play with others?."

"But Uyoung is funny and-and he is nice and-and he lets me choose and-and he's pretty, he's cute and-uh- he makes everyone smile, he is the bewt prince and-and-"

"Wendy?" Jennie called wendy and crouch down next to her level as well.

"Yes mis.kim?"

"Once wooyoung feels fine, we will play together, now go and play with your dolls. Let me talk with mr.park, mhm.?"

"Ok.." wendy says quietly and runs away.

Seonghwa smile as he looks at wooyoung still in his arms as they both 'hwa and jennie' stands.

"Aren't you already famous, lil one?"seonghwa chuckles as jennie smile.

"He is already quite popular among here. Not because he's your son but, as he himself is a lively person. I doubt he will have a lovely personality and will be loved by everyone."

Seonghwa smiles.

"He already has." Seonghwa kiss wooyoung temple.

"Youngie, baby?"

Wooyoung looks up at his father but says nothing.

"Now, dada has to go as he is already late for his meeting. Will you be a good big boy and stays with Jennie noona until dada is free and then we will go to park, sounds good?" Seonghwa ask wooyoung in a soft voice.

Wooyoung nods quietly as he already knows that his father has to go now.

Wooyoung pick his head from his father shoulder and face jennie and makes grabby hands towards her.

Jennie smiles at him and take him from seonghwa.

Wooyoung nuzzles hish face in jennie neck now.

"Wooyoung, daddy will be back ah? Be a good big boy. Dada loves his little bean. Take care." Seonghwa kiss wooyoung temples who quietly nods and after a quick nods to jennie, he left and makes his way to his meeting.

Jennie starts walking towards the bed couch where children takes nap whenever they need to sleep but stop when wooyoung ask quietly.

"Nonna?" Wooyoung voice was soft and small.

"Yes, bear?" Jennie ask.

"Sleep here?"

Jennie smiles.

"You want to sleep in noona's lap?" Wooyoung nods.

Jennie sits on her chair with wooyoung still in his lap who now close his eyes.

"Sleep well little bear." jennie kiss wooyoung temple as well and place her cheek on woo's head.

Jennie feels wooyoung breaths soft and soon he was snoring softly and cutely.

______.

Seonghwa was walking through the hallways of his highschool greeting everyone.

He was just about to enters when a voice stop him and made him turn around.

"Hwa!"

"Yunho? Hey." Yunho runs to him and hug him.

Seonghwa looks around and frown looking at yunho.

"Drop kids already?"

"Yh. Jongho and krystal both were SUPER excited to play with wooyoung. Speaking of him, I saw him, he was sleeping at the moment in jennie's lap." Seonghwa nods. Yunho placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Hwa, I know its so difficult for not only wooyoung but for you too. You both are going through so much at the moment,we could never imagine." Seonghwa sniff as he moves closer to yunho and placed his head on yunho shoulder.

Yunho pats seonghwa back.

"H-he almost died yun. He-he was so weak. I-i almost lost him too, yun. He-he is in too much pain and-and I couldn't do anything about it except watching him suffer alone." Seonghwa picks his head and looks at yunho with tears rolling down his face.

Yunho cups seonghwa face as he knew what seonghwa is talking about. Those days were so so horrible. Wooyoung was on ventilator for three weeks and in coma for two months.

But he fight hard.

Yunho shakes his head trying to calm seonghwa.

"Hwa, he's fine, its ok. He is a fighter. He is your son. He is alive. Don't worry its gonna be just fine."

"How, yun. How?"

"Hwa, he is gonna live. He is gonna fight with everything. He will be fine. Now come on, everyone are waiting for their future. Your soon gonna start a new project of a college, so be brave. Wooyoung needs you right now. Wooyoung needs his father right now. If you loose hope as well, what that boy gonna do?"

Seonghwa nods as he wipes his tears.

"Your saying the truth. Thanks yun, I don't know what I did without you."

"Nah, no problem. Now, come on."

_______