@14@

We are perfect, chapter#14;

Just as hongjoong enters the house. He runs upstairs and called seonghwa who answer him back. Hongjoong runs in the wooyoung room to find yeosang side hugging seonghwa who was cradling blankets?

"Seonghwa.." seonghwa looks up at hongjoong.

"Hongjoong thanks God your here! I need to take wooyoung to hospital this instant, san is upstairs and yeosang is here."

Hongjoong nods as he watch seonghwa stand while holding so many blankets and walks to him.

That's when hongjoong saw a shivering small pony between the blankets.

If this was another time. Hongjoong sure, he would have coo on this site. But not now.

After a nod exchange between seonghwa and hongjoong, hongjoong walks to yeosang and pick him up while yeosang hide his face in his father's neck.

"Let's go find your brother." Hongjoong felt yeosang nods his head in his neck.

He couldn't help but smile and walks upstairs to get san while seonghwa runs to his car and lay wooyoung in his car seat while wrapping him securely in blankets and runs to driver seat, and drives to the hospital.

Where jisoo was waiting for them with wooyoung's doctor, rose.

"Hang on, my love. We are almost there." Seonghwa told wooyoung who was curling in himself while sniffing.

"Ap...pa."

"Yes, honey. I am here. Appa is here. And appa won't let anything happen to you too."

_________

While back at home.

"KIM SAN!"

"But daddy! I love this game!"

"That's it! No more games for a WEEK!"

San gasp and looks at his father with a betrayal look.

"I am offended!" Hongjoong face palmed at his son dramatically acting.

"No more in third floor for you, FOR A WEEK!"

"You...can't..." san turns around like the heroines in movies.

"You can't! You can't take this away from me! How am I gonna live without this!?" Hongjoong rubbed his temples with one hand.

Yeosang rolled his eyes and pick his head from his father's beck and also looks at san with unimpressed look.

"Remind me, to ban you from watching these dramas also. Now, come on."

"Wha-!? Y-ou c-can't!" Tears welled up in san eyes.

"Ok, ok. Fine! For three days! But not less!" San grins in victory.

"Done. Come on, appa. What are you waiting for?" To say hongjoong was stunned at his son dramatically change of act is understandable.

"Don't worry, daddy. You will learn it." Yeosang pats his father's head and wiggle his way down from his father's arms and also follow san outside.

"Wait, what just happened here?" Suddenly, it stuck Hongjoong that he was been played by his son.

"Yah! Kim san!"

"LOVE YOU TOO, DADDY!!"

________

"How is he?" Seonghwa ask rose who sigh and sits on her office seat opposite of seonghwa.

"Mister.park. mhm.. we have to high his dose."

"What? But he is-"

"I know, mister.park. But as you know, the HIV has already weaken his immune system, there's chances of him developing PCP."

Jisoo gasp who was sitting next to seonghwa for moral support.

"Oh My God. Poor child." Seonghwa looks at jisoo and back at rose with a frown.

"What is this PCP?" He ask.

"PCP, stands for pneumocystis pneumonia. It is a serious infection which may occur in both or 1 lung. This infection is caused by a fungus named pneumocystis jirovecii. It can be transfer from person to person and .. it can be fatal for the persons' with weak immunity."

"So,.. you meant.. my son has got this disease due to HIV weakens his immune system? And..he can die...also?" Seonghwa voice was small. Almost as it wasn't there at all.

"Mister.park. I don't want to give you a false news but it seems like this. His body isn't a full grown and then he had HIV, which led him to a 2 months coma just few months ago. So,.. it's understandable, if he get it. But, don't worry. He still hasn't start showing the symptoms. So, we can start the medications right away to kill the germs when they are minimum but the thing is, if he stop taking these medications, any of them. His antitrivol therapy or.. the medicines now I am gonna prescribed. It may lead to him getting worse. So, please be aware and make sure he takes his medicines on time. Here, I have write it all, you can buy them from the pharmacy and also, to make sure that the situation remains in our hands, bring him once every week for his blood sample. I have already give him some pain relievers and small amount of anaesthesia. It will help him to calm down and rest."

Seonghwa nods not knowing what to say or do. He grab the page rose passed him and stand with his head down. His hairs falling on his eyes.

Jisoo and rose felt bad for the family. For the little beautiful boy and for this.. handsome single father.

"Can we go now?" Rose nods.

And without another word, seonghwa walks to where wooyoung was sleeping while cruling in the blankets and pick him up.

"Thank you. See you soon." Seonghwa says not looking at the two lady doctors and walks out.

"Poor him." Rose says sadly loooking at where the single father and son had just left.

Jisoo sigh and nods also looking at the door way.

"I wish, nana (im jim-ah nickname) was still here. If she was here, seonghwa wouldn't be this broken hearted." Jisoo says.

"Yh. I miss her too. Children of here also miss her."

Jisoo looks at rose.

"We can only wish, that wherever is she. She be happy and safe."

"Ameen."

________

Seonghwa kept quiet all drive. Even when he walks inside.

Hongjoong saw seonghwa and walks to him leaving the two twins drinking on their milk watching TV.

"Seonghwa. What did the doctor says?" hongjoong ask worriedly as he looks down at the sleeping blanket bear in seonhwa arms.

"She says that wooyoung might develop a disease called PCP, which can be fatal." Hongjoong gasp.

"I am so sorry." He breaths out but seonghwa just nods and walks upstairs.

"I am gonna tug him in and then go to sleep."

Hongjoong nods.

"Sure. Have sweet dreams." Seonghwa just nods and walks upstairs.

But little did he knows.

That while he was crying all night, someone else was sitting outside his room door listening to his cries, feeling sad and silently crying himself.

Maybe, maybe. The saying is true.

'What happens, is for the best for one's self.'

________

You guys can hate me. 😅😌🙄😖😩.

'Targetauthor!'

1111 words.