@4@

We are perfect, chapter#4.

Loud music, singing.

Hongjoong nods at his co workers in the studio which listening to the song, which hongjoong had wrote over night.

(If someone wondering, yes, hongjoong main company is music porduction. He makes and produce music like alan walker means the music and lyrics are of his while singers maybe his professionals or any person with beautiful voice which ofc matches the song.)

Right now, hongjoong was bending over the chair where one of his co-worker was sitting. He was wearing a headphone as they were seeing in the studio room through a glass in which the singer was singing in her beautiful voice.

The song she is singing is 'Sad sometimes' (A/n: ik its not an ateez song and is eng but plz for the sake of story pretend its hong's song.)

The girl was singing it perfectly with hong's perfect music.

Beats, drums, piolin etc everything was perfect.

All of them were enjoying the music.

Hongjoong turns to the one sitting on the other chair.

"Increase the beats!" The girl aka lisa nods and increase the beats.

Hongjoong pats the guy shoulder on whose chair he was leaning on.

The guy aka taemin looks up at hongjoong.

"Lower the drums, after this!" Hong have to yell over all the music.

The guy nods and did as he was told and vice versa.

After some time, their song was finally done.

"Woaw! That's what we called perfect!" Hongjoong yell excitedly as he claps his hands and shows lisa and taemin thumbs up and the singer also.

"You all did good. Oh! And min?"

"Yes, sir?" Taemin turns to hongjoong.

"What about that new song of BTS (yh, lets suppose.if anyone has any problem still. Fight me!)

"Oh! Mike drop?"

"Yh, is it out?"

"No, its gonna be out tomorrow."

"Oh cool, anyways, edit this one and oh yh! I forget to mention. When did our both new groups gonna debut?"

This time it was lisa who answers.

"Evergreen and seventeenth?"

"Yh."

"Both groups are gonna debut in next week, Thursday."

Hongjoong nods.

"Everything is ready, right?"

"Yes'" lisa answers.

"Good. Lisa check all the girls group and if theirs any problem contact me immediately while taemin, do the same with boys group."

Both nods.

"Yes, boss."

Hongjoong after a nods walks out but a voice stops him.

"How's it going boss?"

Hongjoong smiles as he turns around.

"Ming. Oh God. Thanks God. Your finally here."

"Woaw, 'oh God and thanks God' in same sentence?" Mingi laugh.

"Shut up pole."

"Sure, minion."

Hongjoong roll his eyes playfully.

"Anyways, where are the boys?" Mingi ask.

"Oh, they both are in my office."

"Hong, take my advise finally and get them in a day care."

"Mhm.. you know na mingi, I don't trust anyone with them now."

"I know, that's why, today I am gonna say that why not you admission them in the same daycare where jongho and krystal goes and also yunho works, actually is the principal in that school and besides, the chairman of there is yunho best friend also, so its a bonus."

(If someone is wondering, chairman is the one like a director who direct something. In short, the main owner is chairman while principal are his comrades. If its even makes sense.)

"You mean, that famous daycare of here, whose chairman is a young orphanage with a two years old who has HIV?"

"Yup, that one." Mingi dragged the 'p' a lil and nods his head "to be honest, I am quite shocked, you know about this?" Mingi says.

"Ofc, mingi, I didn't live under a rock. It was the hot issue few days ago. When his son got in comma. Everyone's says that he is such a cute kid and that no one expected that cause all of them hide it. It was still gonna hide if it isn't for that stalker who was after the child's father. But I haven't seen his picture to be honest so I have no clue but sure."

"Woaw,to be honest, the kid is cute, I have seen him when he was sleeping due to his medications when I drop yunho off but that's besides the topic. So, anyways, whats your decision?"

"Mhm..mingi.. I don't know."

"Why don't you at least try one last time? You are free now. I guess by the way your packing. So why not give a chance to it as well. After all you have check many why not this one also?"

"Mingi, I just don't-"

"It's a famous one that's why?"

Hongjoong nods and sigh.

"Hong, irene not gonna hurt them, after all, she herself has given you their responsibility. Then why you are still afraid that she will steal your sons from you?"

"I don't know mingi."

"Ok, then plz promise me you will give it a try?" Hongjoong nods.

"Words hong, words. Usse words."

"Argh! Fine, I. Promise."

"Today?"

"Okay! Today! I promise. Now happy?"

Mingi smiles as he looks back where two lobbies are connected and find yeosang and san were giggling.

Mingi wink at them and turns to hongjoong.

"Very much,anyways, now I should leave. Take care of yourself and the boys!" Hongjoong roll his eyes playfully mumbling a 'bitch' and makes his way to his office. He open the door and find san and yeosang both playing like the good boys they are.

"Boys! Come on, just like I promise, we are going to park."

"Yay! Thank you daddy!" Both yell.

Hongjoong smiles.

"Come on, pack your things so we can leave." Both of his sons nods and get to work and within seconds they were ready to leave.

Hongjoong lead them to the car.

Once they were on the road. San and yeosnag who are on backseat glance at each other.

San nudge yeosang to ask their father where they are going while yeosang did the same but in the end san wins who smirks in victory as its says 'younger siblings mostly wins' ahem-actually that's whats author says/thinks.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, yeo?"

"Where are we going?" They heard hongjoong sigh.

"Your mingi uncle made me do a promise so I am gonna fullfill it."

Hongjoong says in a tired voice as he made his way to the daycare.

_______