@16@

We are perfect, chapter#16;

Seonghwa walks inside their sharing mansion with a frown.

Seeing him enter, hongjoong stand and walks to him with wide eyes and worried face.

"Seonghwa, we are screwed." Seonghwa brkws frowned more.

"What do you mean, 'we are screwed'?"

"That means, that my parents had invited us for dinner."

"Oh. Isn't that a good thing?"

"A good thing?" Hongjoong repeats Seonghwa words with unsure now and turns to look at seonghwa who walks to the kitchen and place a glass below the filter and drink the water from it while sitting down on the dinning table chair.

Seonghwa shrug as he drinks some more water.

"Of couse. Your family is supporting you and after your wife, they are still ready to give someone a chance. So, I guess it's a good thing." Seonghwa states like it's the most basic thing in world.

"Right. So, your okay, with going to my parents for dinner." Hongjoong quickly added "tonight"

Splah!

Seonghwa had just spit the water in his mouth out and looks at hongjoong with wide eyes.

"You mean, tonight as in 'tonight?"

Hongjoong rolled his eyes.

"Of couse! Tonight means, tonight."

"Okay.." seonghwa breath outs and looks at hongjoong who rub his temple and also looks at seonghwa when he felt eyes on him.

"Speaking of, where are kids and baekhyung? And maids?"

"Oh, I gave off to the maids and baek is gone to the park with the kids." Seonghwa nods and looks down at his half filled glass and takes another sip when something click.

He looks back at hongjoong and ask again.

"Who are going to be there? I mean, whom whom from your family? And what time exactly are we leaving?"

"Ah, about that. It's gonna be just us and my parents, no worries. And, mhm. It will take two hours to two hours to reach my parents' mansion. So, we are gonna leave at around 6 amd oh! We are gonna take my car, to avoid suspicions."

"Oh, well okay. I guess that could work out."

"Yh.. maybe." Hogjoong sigh as he looks around once again still standing.

A silence fell upon them.

Which soon was broken by seonghwa who ask looking down at the empty glass in his hands placed on table with a small frown and pout which reminds hong about wooyoung.

"Is it really so, important to go there? Can't we just make an excuse, like you always did ."

"I think so no. My parents are super genius, they will know something is not right and, yh." Hongjoong answers unsure.

Seonghwa just nods and sigh while standing and walking to wash the used glass while whispering loud enough for Hongjoong to hear.

"So, us and your parents, huh?"

"Yh, just us and my parents."

________

Time skip:

"And this is what you meant by, 'just us and your parents!?'."

Okay, to get straight to point.