Chapter 7 - Wildest Dreams

"Oh my gosh, Fox... that's terrible..." Wolf said with a few tears.
"I didn't mean to make you cry..."
"It's okay, I never cry though."
"Hehe. Oh, you~"

Fox felt his eyes water and looked down at his feet. He couldn't help but cry, yet he couldn't help it. He watched his flashbacks, backwards, then forwards, and he didn't know how to stop these bad memories from interfering with his entire life.

"You okay, Fox?" Wolf asked, he raised an eyebrow.
Fox's tears got worse, "N-No! I'm not okay! I've been abused for FOUR fucking years, and I just fucking let her abuse me all because I had no one else to love!!"
"Woah, I've never heard you yell that loud and cry at the same time before..."
"I'm sorry, you didn't need to hear my breakdown..."
"No, it's all good."

Wolf didn't know how to make him feel better, yet he thought so hard of what to do, but nothing came to mind. However, he knew one thing he could do, but it would be a huge risk. 

Maybe I could... kiss him? No... that's too far... However, I really want to know what his lips and tongue taste like... Shut the fuck up, Wolf! Control yourself!

Fox started into Wolf's red-eye. He noticed how... beautiful it was... he felt the nerve to kiss him, but stopped himself before things got too wild.

Fox, stop your bullshit! He'd leave and never talk to me again if I kissed him right now. Yet he did ask me out on a date, and the date went very well... No, not yet anyway. Ugh, why do I have a crush on him? Why am I gay? Who cares, I'm free from Krystal. Now I'll live my life the way I want to live my life.

The silence was enough for Wolf. He did something that will change their lives forever. He got close to the vulpine, and their lips met into a tender kiss.

Oh my god, he's kissing me! He's actually kissing me! Jeez, I need to calm down and accept that we're together now. Right? 

Fox pulled away from the kiss, "I... didn't expect that..."
"Me neither, until I decided to take the risk."
"Heh, I'm glad you did."
"What do you mean? Were you... interested in me?"
The vulpine's cheeks turned bright red and pink, "U-Um... maybe..."
Wolf chuckled, "SO I was right!"
"Mmmm" Fox groaned and leaned in for another kiss.

Words couldn't express how Fox felt. He felt... happy and excited, and Wolf felt happy and proud. Fox didn't know what would happen next, yet he was still very excited because he finally has somebody who'll love him for the rest of his life. 

Wolf's thoughts were flooded with happiness, I'm finally kissing him! After a year of having a crush on him, I finally get to be with him! This is my wildest dream come true!

Wolf pulled away from the kiss, "So, all this time, you... liked me?"
He replied, "Yeah... for about a month now..."
"I've had a crush on you for a year now, not to brag or anything."
"Really? If only I wasn't stuck with a horrible furr..."
"Well, that wasn't your fault. It was hers, she tricked you." Wolf remarked.

Fox felt his tears fall, but Wolf wiped them away. Wolf pulled him in for a third kiss. They both moaned and groaned as their lips were touching, and their tounges were in one another's mouth.

"Mmmm, Wolfy~" Fox whispered in between their kisses.
Wolf chuckled, "Hehe, how cute, Foxy~"
Fox giggled, "Silly Wolf~"
"Silly Fox~"
"Are you copying everything I say?"
"Shut up."

Fox did as he was told, and leaned in for another kiss. 

This must be the best night of my life! Besides defeating Andross once in for all. However, I'm happy I'm finally in a happy and good relationship. I really hope Wolf doesn't backstab me... He wouldn't... right?

"What'cha thinking bout, Foxy?" Wolf asked scratching his chin and kissed him.
"Nothing..."
"Come on, we're in a relationship now, right?"
Fox's head shot up, and leaned even closer to the lupine, "Yeah..."
"So you can tell me anything, I'm a great listener."
"Fine, I just... had this thought, I don't know why, but... I'm just worried that you'll backstab me as Krystal did..."
"Fox, I promise with all my heart, that I will never backstab you. You deserve a happy life with someone who will always be there for you." Wolf smiled and petted the vulpine's head.
"You promise?" Fox asked with an eyebrow raised.
"I promise." Wolf smiled and forcefully pulled him in for another kiss.

Fox couldn't get enough of Wolf. He had been waiting for this moment for a long time. He then decided to take things a little step forward... 

Fox pulled away from their kiss, "Hey, Wolfy?"

Wolf sat there for a second to regain himself, he felt his eyes tingling.

"Ahem, WOLF!" Fox yelled for his attention.
"Shoot... I'm sorry, I had to regain myself because... I kinda zoned out..."
Fox snorted, "Hehe, I did too... but I want to ask you something..."
Wolf raised an eyebrow, What does he want to ask me? Does he want sex with me? No... it's too soon for that...
"Wolf O'Donnell... will you sleep with me tonight? I know we slept together a few times for a nap, but I think I'm ready for an entire night..."

Wolf thought about it for some time, He already wants to sleep with me? I mean, I guess it couldn't hurt. As he said, we've kinda done it before...

Wolf noticed Fox's expression on his face, his eyes were half-closed, "Yeah we can, but I call dibs on the right side of the bed!"
Fox yawned very cutely that Wolf felt his cheeks turn red, "Hehe, you tired, pup?"
He responded, "Yeah... I'm tired a-after all that kissing and telling you my awful p-past..."
"Yeah me too..." Wolf yawned as well, and Fox grabbed his paw and lead him into his bedroom.
Fox yawned again before speaking, "Well here we are."

Wolf got on the bed and grabbed the vulpine onto the bed. He pulled the covers onto both of them, and soon enough, they both fell asleep with their lips close to one another's muzzle.

.........