normal days

I dont know why but I'll give you a recap on my life. When I was 12 I got Tikki and became Ladybug. At 14 I became guardian. I forgot at 13 Lila moved to Paris. After I became guardian she turned everyone against me. And my only friends left moved away. So I was left with no one. That summer my parents kicked me out. Thank Kwamii I'm Nettie the famous fashion designer. Which allowed me to afford my own appartment.

It was a normal day, in hell. I arrived early so I wouldn't get beat up. Let's see if they beat me up after school, all depends on what Lila does today. I sit in the back corner next to the window sketching. Adrein doesn't believe Lila's lies but still insists I take the high road.🙄 I finished all my commissions. I practically have them done the day they are ordered. I guess I just don't feel like sleeping.

The class came in all to soon and I had to put my sketch book away, so they don't destroy it. I knew everyone was here because of the insults I've heard.

Good morning psycho. . . Lila and Adrein

Mari-trash . . . Alya and Nino

Jump of the Eiffel Tower. . . Juleka and ivan

No one will ever love you. . . Rose, Mylene and Nathaniel

There is a 100% chance no one wants you here. . . Max

I bet a rock is better than you. . . Kim and Alex

The criminals are better than you. . . Sabrina

At least Chloe moved to New York with her mom and doesn't have to put up with this. I'm happy for her but I do miss her.

That should be everyone. The bell rang and Miss. B began class. Every lesson was interrupted by one of Lila's tall tales she just had to share. I'm also taking online classes at night. I'll graduate early and escape this one shared brain celled class. When the bell rang for class I exited the school and ran so they can't beat me up. I stopped at a small cafe for lunch. They know me here because I stop often. They always give me pitying looks. It is kind of annoying but atleast I'm welcome here. I picked up my lunch and went to my apartment to drop off my sketch book. I have a feeling after school will be alot of fun. I grabbed Wayez as well.

I was back in class before everyone else. The first bell rang and they flowed in with a steady ring of insults. Yep everyone is here. Miss. B continued the lessons still being interrupted by Lila. When the bell rang everyone piled out before me. There won't be an escape for me today, but I can try. Before I could leave. The the class room Tikki flew out. "Marinette just transform and exit from the roof. It will be much safer." I sighed before responding "But Tikki won't they get suspicious." Tikki smiled at me "Oh Marinette, if they believe that liar over you they will never figure out your identity. Just don't be seen." I smiled at Tikki and nodded my head. Then I frowned. "It is alright Tikki I'm used to it. That and I already grabed Wayez to protect my abdomen.

I walked out of the classroom and out of the school. Then I took off running. Not fast enough, they knew which way I would go and were waiting in an alley. I was grabbed and thrown to the ground. Wayez secretly protected my abdomen. Thank Kwamii. I lost count of how many broken ribs I would have by now let alone the internal bleeding he prevents. The insults punches and kicks started to bleed together. I was close to passing out when they left. Tikki came out and healed everything exept for the bruises. If the bruises disappear it is time for my next beating. I stood up and walked home. Finished another two commissions.

I still couldn't sleep. I was scrolling online, when I seen it, an all paid for trip to Gotham. All it took was a couple of essays. One on what it takes to be a hero. Another on why you would like to go to Gotham. Lastly one about your class. This would be a piece of cake. That and it would be a great way to pass time. A month passed in the same blur of hell, commissions, and research.

I finally submitted the essay in November the winner will be announced in March. Then the winning class will spend April and May in Gotham. For those two months we will be pared with someone from the Gotham Academy. They well be in charge of us. Almost like being an exchange student.

. . . Meanwhile in Gotham . . .
. . . Damian POV . . .

I never told my family about Angel. I wish I could see her again. I did it though, I became a better person. I wonder if she would still smile at me. I didn't even tell Jon about my first friend. He would be so jealous though. I hadn't opened up to anyone else besides her. I don't know why it was so easy to be around her. I wish I had a good enough excuse to go to Paris. I couldn't risk looking her up, because without a doubt my brothers would find out. I missed her dearly though.

Father is hosting an essay competition. The winner gets to stay in the Manor with us. The rest of their class well be staying in a house next to the school. It is ridiculous they are probably just trying to get closer to my family. Angel didn't even know my last name. Just kept calling me demon because I kept calling her Angel. People actually run into me on purpose as a way to get my attention.

My family's money. At least when my Angel ran into me. It was an accident. Her legendary clumsiness in action. When I see her again we will go get icecream. Where ever I see her again. It might not be Andre's, but icecream none the less.