school

. . . Marinette POV. . .

Tikki woke me up on this dull Monday morning. I put on the Gotham academy uniform and put my hair in my usual pigtails. I packed my school bag the night before. I heard a knock on my door so I grabed my bag and opened it stepping outside my room. The door shut behind me with a soft click.

I came face to chest with, I looked up. My Demon smirking down at me "Ready for school today?" I nodded chewing my bottom lip. I mean I am excited but my class will also be there. My Demon will be there though. He will protect me, right? He must have seen the uncertainty in my eyes. He pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear "You are in all of my classes which means I don't leave your side. They can't touch a hair on your head." He smirked down at me. I nodded my head gratefully and held him tighter.

To cheer me up even more he gave me a piggy back ride to the dinning room. I was beaming by the time we entered. Alfred was just setting down our plates in our spots. Demon sett me down. I dropped my bag next to the door and ran to my spot next to Demon's to eat. I had two chocolate croissants filled with peanut butter. It was delicious. I thanked Alfred and attempted to put my plate in the sink but he appeared and took my plate and Demon's before I could leave the dinning room. We grabbed our bags and raced to the car. Demon won, but that is because he knew where he was going.

Alfed appeared in the drivers seat. I was starting to get used to how he magically appears. We were off to school. It was like a 30 minute drive when traffic is nice I was told. Since we leave the Manor at 7 we will be there a half hour early. Thank the Kwamii I have wiggle room but I doubt Demon will let me ever be late.

We rode in a comfortable silence. The school came into view all to soon. I swallowed dry. My Demon reassuringly squeezed my hand. He let go of my hand opened the door and stepped out he swung his back pack over his shoulder. My Demon then reached a hand out to help me out of the black limo. I took his hand, it was reassuring. I stepped out swinging my bag over my sholder as well. Demon let go of my hand and shut the car door. He then spoke only loud enough for me to hear "This way Angel." I followed him into the school, blocking the world out. Only focusing on his back. That way the stares and whispers couldn't bother me, they can't bother me if I didn't hear them.

We sat down in the back corner. While we waited for class to start we decided to sketch. It was quite calming. He decided to take that time to warn me "So you are about to meet my self proclaimed bestfriend Jon. Just a heads up." I looked over and up at him. "Wow who knew you could make another friend. I might have to fight him for best friend slot though." I told him in awnser.

He smirked over at me and said "I doubt that is necessary Angel." I gave him a confused look. He leaned over and whispered in my ear "because you are MY Angel." My cheeks turned a shade of pink he started sketching again clearly pleased with my reaction. Curse my competitive nature. I stood up so I can whisper in his ear. "Well until then MY Demon, I claim best friend slot." He turned to look at me something darker shining in his eyes. The bell rang and it was gone I sat back down putting away my sketch book.

Jon was the first one in the class room he was being followed by Alya. Oh no. He sat down right in front of MY Demon. "Hiya Dami. Is this the Frenchie you were paired with? I was paired with this one. Her name is Alya." Demon sighed deeply "Yes Jon this is the french girl I was paired with." He then shot a glare at Alya. Alya was all hell to the no. She stood up glaring at me and yelled in my face "What lies did you spread about Lila and me Mari-trash!"

I was about to retort but Demon beat me to it. He growled out in a dangerous voice "Dont insult My Angel again Cesare." This caught her off guard. "What ever she told you, she is lieing. She is just a jealous bully." Alya stated in a matter of fact tone. This made my Demon even more angry. "Angel wouldn't lie to me. I met her when I was 6. On a trip to Paris with my mother, I visited almost every year after that till I moved in with my dad at 10." Demon seethed. Giving her a death glare.