a sum of the months

For the next two weeks I fell into a routine. The whole of Gotham was on my side. They all defended me from my class. So I could fall into a routine. They still made nasty remarks in the class room but that was it. It was nice. I was allowed to be me again and not be bullied. That sums up those two weeks now for the drama I'm sure you want to know about.

It was a sunny Saturday and I was in the gardens that evening. When my Demon joined me. I was sitting on a stone bench. The same one I fell asleep on before. It quickly became my favorite place. Especially since the weather is nice. The sun was starting to sett. It was beautiful. My Demon sat next to me. I felt his eyes on me so I turned to look at him.

His eyes were filled with something darker. I still couldn't figure out what emotion it was in his eyes. I've seen it quite alot, but only when he is looking at me. "Angel?" He said my name as a question, his voice rough. His hand cupped my cheek. "Yes, My Demon." I whispered.

His lips crashed onto mine. His hands were calloused but his lips were so soft and warm. Everything felt right in the world. I forgot everything except for him. My hands went to his gelled back black hair. Fingers tangling into it. It was thick and soft. His other hand was in my hair. His fingers tangled into the locks at the back of my neck holding my lips on his. We broke away all to soon. Are bodies screaming for oxygen.

I opened my eyes. Blue met green, his eyes were still dark. I now know with what though. Desire, he wanted me and I wanted him. Our lips crashed together again. The distance was un bearable. He pulled me onto his lap.

. . . Jason POV . . .

It is time for patrol, normally Pixie pop and Demon spawn are the first ones there. I can't believe I was sent to find them. I already checked their rooms and the library. My next stop is the gardens. I turned a leafy green corner, I felt the color drain out of my face. Pixie had a knee on either side of the Demon, they were straight up making out.

I dont know what to do.
Do I start screaming at him?
Do I drag Pixie away?
Should I just run and tell the others?
Dick will know what to do. I ran out of the garden as fast as I could. When I entered the bat cave Dick was about to go change. I rammed right into him and grabbed his shoulders. Breathless I half whispered half yelled "Dick what do I do Demon Spawn and Pixie Pop are making out in the garden?!?"

A wide smile broke out on his face. Oh god what is this idiot thinking. Then he took off. I looked around. Seriously what do I do? The faces around me clearly are not as conflicted as I am.
Am I supposed to support Demon spawn or protect Pixie? Bruce put a hand on my sholder "It is okay Jason. Damian won't hurt her." Bruce said trying to calm my nerves. I shook his hand of my shoulder and went to change. Maybe shooting someone well calm me down.

Now that I think about it the Demon has had a rough life. He knows pain not the same as hers. Demon spawn as much as it pains me to admit it well treat her well. I'm going with Demon for patrol just to make sure though. Pixie can't go with him or they might end up making out again. I emerged from the room as red hood.

Dick was smiling like a goon. Pixie as LadyBird was as red as her suit. Demon spawn was also slightly red. It was a sight to see. Bruce teamed me up with the Demon knowing I would want to have a little chat with him. Poor little Pixie though is stuck with the walking zombie Red Robin. This will be a fun night.

. . . Damian POV . . .

I kissed my Angel. Her lips were soft and warm. Now I can't get her out of my head. Todd questioned me about it, since he took the over protective brother role. I awnsered him honestly "I'm not good enough for her. Don't you think I know that? The thing is I know I love her and will do anything, and I mean anything, to make her happy." He had nodded at that. If seems Todd will allow us to be together, not like he could have stopped us anyway.

I walked into my room stroked Alfred the cat on my way to my closet. I grabbed a pair of pajama pants. Then I entered my bathroom to shower. After my shower I just wanted to go to bed. This day has truly been amazing. Maybe I can make tomorrow even better. I stopped dead in my tracks half way to the bed. There was my Angel peacefully asleep curled up around Alfred the cat.

I took a picture of this, I might paint it later. I crawled into my bed. She looked so beautiful her hair was slightly damp, lips still pink and positioned in a soft smile. I kissed her pale, soft cheek before curling around her. Sleep over took me almost instantly.

. . . . . . . . .

I awoke to something nuzzling their way into me. I then remembered the events of yesterday. I pulled the sleeping Angel closer into me. I suppose I'll have to ask if she will officially go out with me. My train of thought stopped when Pennyworth knocked on the door announcing that breakfast is ready.

The weeks past to soon in a blur of stolen kisses during school. Make out sessions in the Manor and while out on patrol. One thing is for certain I'm never going to let My Angel go.

My Angel is out with her uncle Jagged and I'm waiting at the Manor for Jon to show up. He is going to help me take care of the class. My Angel said no violence. Tt. Which means I'll just destroy them with words, mainly lawsuits and black listings. Kent arrived and we got to work. My brothers soon joined. Tim was in charge of gathering evidence, Dick arranged it, Jason and Jon got ahold of celebrities. I got the best lawyer.