meeting the Wayne's?

. . . Marinette POV. . .

I fell asleep on the way to the Manor because Jay Jay had to shake me awake. I tried rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I got out of the limo and completely forgot about my bags. Alfred looked amused. He opened the door for us and we entered. *yawn* "Hello I'm Marinette" I said. And shook all of their hands as they greeted me.

I was finally awake. I started following Jay Jay to the dinning room, but I ran into a wall. That cought me? I could have sworn I was following the Wayne's but when I looked they were shocked. I looked up to see green eyes. I yelled "Demon!" And hugged him tight. This shocked the Wayne's even more. I let him go. We then proceeded to do our secret extremely complicated hand shake.

The rest of the Wayne's werent shocked at this point but confused. He then gave me a hug "Good to see you Angel." I hugged him back. The rest of his family just didn't know what to do. Demon smiled down at me "Kept your legendary clumsiness I see." I put my hands on my hips and said "It changed about as much as my height." I hadn't grown an inch since I seen him last time, so he laughed at that. Even Alfred was surprised and that is saying something.

He told us dinner was going to get cold. I sat next to Demon. I asked him "Are you gonna call me my actual name yet?" He smiled at that "No can do Angel." I started pouting "Fine then I'm still calling you Demon." Curiosity got the better of Bruce he asked "How did you meet?" I started beaming "When we were six I made him play a game with me. It was a game of spy. We had to sneak into my parents bakery and steal some croissants for lunch." The boys looked shocked that Demon would play a game.

. . . Bruce's POV. . .

So this little ball of sunshine was my son's only glimpse of a normal childhood. Only for a few hours during his missions in Paris. I'm proud he had a friend who seen someone alone. She was to stubborn to take no for an answer and let him be grumpy. If this doesn't grow into a relationship I'm adopting her.

. . . Jason POV. . .

When she said she had a friend named Demon this isn't what I expected. The Demon spawn smiled at her. As her big brother um hell to the no! Is it even a question. I'll ask the Demon tomorrow. She will not be hurt.

. . . Marinette POV. . .

When dinner ended Demon showed me to my room. I hugged him good night. As I let him go his arms encircled me. Holding me there. I dont know how long we stood there in a tight embrace. But I do know we let go too soon. I went in my room and shut the door. I un packed my stuff waiting for my food to settle before bed. I put the miraculous box back in the suitcase and slid them under the bed. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

. . . Damian POV. . .

I found my Angel, more like my Angel found me. Either way I'm happy. I almost forgot how blinding her smile is. She has changed, there is a sadness, a hurt she is hiding. She needs sleep though. Maybe Todd will know. I walked into the batcave. They were all waiting for me. Dick started "So Demon was it. You have a friend and you didn't tell us. A girl. friend at that." I scowled.

"So what?" I know I was getting defensive. Apparently that was all the awnser they needed. They started getting ready for patrol. Jason pulled me aside thank god. As soon as the door shut I asked him "Do you know what happened to my Angel?" He looked a bit shocked. Then a little sad. He started "She can tell you that. But as her honorary older brother, don't hurt her Damian." I was taken aback he said my name. "I'll ask her tomorrow then. By the way Jason I would never dream of hurting my Angel. Once I find out who hurt her though. I will inflict as much damage as Angel allows." Todd smiled at that and said "fine I'll allow it. Let's get this patrol done."