Chapter 3

𝐇𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐥

  ...
  I open my eyes and I see a ceiling filled with the color space shuttle. I get up and then I notice I'm in a room. It's damn huge and it looks a bit, just a bit empty. I find out that the bed I'm on is queen-sized. Who needs such a big bed? I get off the bed and walk forward to the mirror to see myself in a gown. Who changed me? I hate gowns if they had to know. I groan and start walking forward to a door. Once I open it I find a dressing room. I see a lot, like ALOT of clothes. from pants and shirts to gowns and dresses. I make a cringed face at the look of gowns and dresses. I never was a huge fan of them, unlike Quinn and Etain. I remember I am in the faerie world and I have to be careful. It would be a bad choice if I plan to run away from this world because they can be alerted somehow if someone goes or comes into their territory. I look out the window and everything is just...so green. I never saw this much greenery even in my village. Quinn's garden usually has flowers and vegetables but it isn't much green either. I jump when someone interrupts my thoughts and I turn around to see a girl in a maidenish kinda outfit. She speaks "Hello madam! Im here with a chilled latte for u!" She seems cheerful and she is quite adorable. "Oh um Thank you, may I also um know your name?" She chuckles at my sentence and I grow mad "What's so funny?!"

  "It's the way u stutter! nobody stutters in Ophelia, oh and my name is Semisha, Semisha Nechani. I already know your name, It's Hazel Glachinas. Correct me if I'm wrong madam." I wonder how she knows my name and then I remember that the high fae bought me here so he must have found out my name. I smile back at her as if my smile was answer enough that she was correct and I grab the drink she has for me. I sip it and it's like heavens, oh gods. It's like one of the best drinks I ever had! "So you like it, madam?" Semisha asks smiling kindly and I notice my thoughts are all written over my face. "Oh my god! Where did u even get this drink? It's better than plain old coffee!" and she starts smiling wider "Freshly made by the chefs. All ingredients are from the high lord's garden." high lord. Who is this high lord tho? "Ah, his lord hasn't told u he is a high lord." What does she mean? I didn't me— that wolf, it was him, a high lord.

  "It is a yes, Well the wolf who u met is a high lord, his name is Ezra, Ezra Silicon. And I changed ur clothes. You can change them, I'll come back here once it's time for dinner." Semisha smiles and waves goodbye to me and walks out of the door. I don't like goodbyes so I just ignore them and turn back at the window.

  I sit down at a huge dining table(which only has 2 people at the other end). I notice I'm familiar with one of the people sitting. "so your a high lord and u said ur a high fae." I say breaking the silence, "It's not worth it for an illiterate faerie like you." The other fae, which looks like a high fae, spats the words at me. Ezra growls lowly at the male and the male speaks "Fine, Im sorry. Im Nezoik Listras, Im sure u have heard of me." I gasp quietly at the name.  It's the child of the high lord and high lady of the throne I live in...I mean I used to live in the throne of noon but then my parents shifted me to the throne of day and I never got the time to learn the royalties of this throne..."Why are you staring at me?" I notice I'm staring at Nezoik. I quickly move my stare to the food in front of me. I start eating only a bit of the food in front of me on the plate. I feel Ezra's stare at me marking my every movement.

  "Stop looking at me like I'm some criminal." I spit.

  "Tch." He still stares at me.

  I groan and get up from my chair and follow Semisha to my room. What is his problem? Why won't he leave me alone? Ugh... Im just gonna fall asleep. I change into my nightgown and lay down on my bed and close my eyes with my thoughts silenced to sleep.

  "Wake up ma'am!" I open my eyes suddenly and see Semisha standing there trying to wake me up. I rub my eyes twice and sit up. "What do you want..nghh..." "We need to get you ready! Madam! You can't be sleeping all day long!" I start smiling a bit. Maybe coming here wasn't a bad idea after all...

(IM SO SORRY THIS IS SHORT- I PROMISE MY NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE GOOD- JDCKABHJ-)