Chapter 4

𝕱𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖍

  I walk forward and then seraphine comes running and hugs me tightly that I can't even breathe

"Whoaa! Calm down girlie" I say, somehow finding words and seraphine stops hugging me,
looking as if almost in tears.
"Where did u go?! It has been 2 days since u were missing,"
she says to me, angrily.
"Okay, Long story short, I was sneaking out and some random person teleported me to the 80s world and I had to make a portal there"
I roll my eyes, Seraphine always worries about me a lot if I didn't tell her where I would be.
Seraphine mumbles something under her breath angrily and says
"You won't get to play with me in video games"
and then I frown quickly and then ask forgiveness from her.
Playing with her is always fun, even if I'm supposed to focus on practicing my magic. I vowed to protect seraphine with my life and I won't back down from it.
  "Your forgiven," she says, giggling with me. We start going to the kitchen to "borrow" food.
We sneak past Mrs. Leshia and try to get food. Sadly, we get caught.
"Well, well, well. Look who we have here? Two naughty, grown-ups trying to steal food. how sad it is, I have to send u two to the dungeon as you two stole the precious food"
Mrs. Leshia says with a mocking frown. "NAwww" Seraphine winnows both of us away from Mrs. Leshia's view and sigh.
"Our fault— We still "borrow" food and keep getting caught,"
I say, looking at the food we got.
It is a small amount but will be enough for our fill. We "borrow" food for fun. We love to torture people, but in an annoying way.

  Seraphine hears a bush rustling and points it out to me.
"Wonder whose that? I damningly hope not Kuro."
and seraphine shoots me a mad glance. Then a faerie, not of my throne(of course) emerges from the bush.
I stand up and walk in front of the faerie.
She jumps, sees me, and then gets a bit scared. "Who are you?"
I ask. She responds with the same
"Who are you and what are u doing in the throne of the day?" I reply to her,
"Who I am is none of your concern. And I asked u first." then the girl sighs.
I go into her mind and notice she is thinking about whether to tell her name to me or not.
"It's fine if u don't want to tell me who you're."

  "Okay... Can I move to the side to do what I came to?"
she asks. "Yes. U can." I keep my face unreadable.
Liz winnows away because tengoku dragged her to work.
The girl goes to the other side and sits down. I go back to where I was and sigh, I start humming a melody.
I still keep an eye on the girl, and then I took the guitar which I placed down next to the food and start playing the melody I was humming,
and then the girl over there hears it and starts singing lyrics that match the guitar sounds. Likewise, I turn to face her and smile while playing the guitar.
She smiles while singing.
The voice she has is sweet...somewhat soft. We finally stop the music, and then she says, "You play the guitar beautifully... It made me sing!"
I chuckle at the sentence because almost everyone says that.

  "Well... I'm... Mel" I say faking my name. "Hazel"
she smiles at me. We both get up, knowing we have to leave.
"See you next time," I say with a glance at her, and I winnow through thin air.
I almost fell down, as I don't often winnow far.
I was hoping I could spew a fight with Ezra, but sadly a different faerie came.
Furthermore, I walk into Tod's main manor to the main room where my seat is and sit down. 
Acheron winnows, bowing in front of me. "Anyone, to punish?"
I ask in a deep, vacant voice. Acheron replies still bowed, "Lady Velaris, None made any mistakes which need punishment unless u want me to choose one."
I signal Acheron To stop bowing and get me a drink.

  Acheron goes to get wine. I look around searching for Oscar and Aloisia and notice them waiting at the entrance with their faces pleading to leave.
I almost laugh at them. 
Acheron comes and gives me my wine. 

  "Finally your home," Misandra says to me. I still don't know why Liz keeps her here.
I ignore misandra and go to my room. I fall onto the bed. Today has been a LONG day...ugh.
First, I get teleported to some random world 2 days ago
Second, an illiterate, low ranked, shifted thrones faerie is in the day manor just as I and Urban, the high lord of night throne wished...
Third, I for once, thought something else than what I am supposed too.
Ugh, I'm too tired for this shit..
I turn on the music player and start my music.
I slowly fall asleep.