part 3

Mari's pov:
It has been a few weeks since i switched schools and honestly it's been really nice having new people in my life i love how open and welcoming plagg and tikki are it makes me feel wanted. Felix is still his usual cold self but i like it it suits him of you know what i mean.

It's monday morning i woke up at 6am today i honestly couldn't sleep i couldn't get felix off my mind it's like he's stuck there forever so i just decided i'm going to start getting ready now and maybe just arrive to school early and hand out in the library or something like that.

I hopped into the shower and took about a 30 minute shower. Once i got out i brushed my teeth and did skin care. Then I got dressed into a pink plaid pleated skirt with a white sweater shirt tucked into it with white socks with white air force ones. After that i put in light make up which is just mascara,lipgloss,eyeliner,and blush.

when it was about 7:00 i headed downstairs to the kitchen where i saw my mom. "Good morning mom!" She looked slightly surprised with the amount of energy i have but then respond with "Good morning sweetie you seem happy today."
"yeah i guess i just woke up in a good mode and decided i'm going to head to school early instead of being late."
"Ok why don't you head downstairs to the bakery and say hi to your dad."
"ok momma love you!" "love you too sweetie have a good day."

After that i grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs to the bakery to get a bag of croissants and say hi to my dad. "Hi papa!" "hi sweetie you seem like your in a good mood today."
"yep i felt good this morning so i decided i'm gonna go to school early for once." i said with a slight chuckle. "ok well have a good day honey"

I grabbed the croissant bag and went out the door and started walking to school.

Felix's pov:

I woke up at 5 am today i guess i couldn't really sleep last night. I decided i'll just start my day early.

I got up to go take a shower. I got out of the shower at about 5:40ish. I got dressed into some dress pants,a white button up shirt with a dark grey vintage nike crew neck sweatshirt. For shoes i put on some white air force ones. After that i did my normal skincare routine and brushed my teeth.

Once i was done with all of that i head downstairs to make some coffee. I just a cup of black coffee and add a spoon full of sugar to it and that's how i like my coffee. I go to my living room and sit in the couch to read a boo for a little while. I heard my mom come down stair.

"Good morning mother."
"Good morning felix, how was your sleep?" I heard my mom saw with a cherry tone.
"It was ok. couldn't really sleep well."
"oh no well i hope today's better. why don't you head off to school early to clear up your mind."
"Ok i'm going to walk there today insteadof having the driver take me."
"Ok felix have a good day."

After that i headed off to school. It opens to students at 6:30 and it's about 6:50 so it's already opened. I walk inside and walk straight to the library. i greet the librarian with a simple good morning them head to where i normally sit in the back of the library.

About 20 Minutes later i hear the door open and heard a cheers "good morning" i'm assuming was
said towards the librarian.

about a minute later i heard marinette say
"Good motioning felix."
"Good morning Marinette" i responded to her while i was still looking at my book. but i felt my face beat up a bit. it units choose to ignore the feeling.

Mari's pov:

I walked j to the library and greeted the librarian.
I walked to the back of the library where i expected felix to be and he was there.
"Good morning Felix."
"Good morning Marinette" i sat down across from him at the table we were at and took out my laptop and started doing some school work. i felt a warmth on my cheeks as me and felix had a small conversation it was nice taking to him one on one with our plagg or tiki.

Word count:775

umm hi i finally updated lol i hope you like it it's it the best but it's 5 am here rn so i'm exhausted lol so byeeee!