Part 4

Mari's pov:
Me and felix sat in comfortable silence until it was time to get to class.
"ugh our first class starts in 5 minutesss"
i saw felix just roll his eyes at my complaining
"you'll live"
"no i wonttt"
"marinette you exaggerating" he said with an eye roll.
"ok and it's school i have to learn stuff i don't have the energy for this today i couldn't sleep last night."
"that's what's coffee is for"
"well it's a little to late for me to go get
some don't you think" i said that in a really sarcastic voice.

After that we heard the first bell ring meaning we have 3 minutes to get to class before we're late.
"ughh i'm going stupid bell"
felix put his book away and started walking away while i was still putting my laptop away.
"Hey wait for me!"
"well you better hurry up then."
i rolled my eyes at him but i felt my face burn up again.

I caught up with him and we walked to our first class. Once we got into the classroom we were greeted by a very energetic tiki and an annoyed plagg.
"Good morning marinette and felix!" tiki said in a very cheerful voice. "morning" plagg said he sounds exhausted.
"Good morning guys." felix just stayed silent and headed to his seat. Sadly for him he has to sit with my all day because some how we managed to get our assigned seats next to each other in every class.

The class was quite boring it was physics my least favorite subject.
"I don't have energy for this class today" i said with a low grumble.
i saw felix take out a thermos that had coffee in it. I'm starting to think that's all this man drinks i don't think i've seen him drink water.

felix's pov:

I took out my thermos that had coffee in it and poured some into a cup i had attached to the bottom of it. i handed it to marinette
"here you clearly need some" she looked at me with a confused expression but then took the cup and drank it. Once she was done with it she gave me the cup back. "Thank you." i just nodded and put away the cup.

While i was reading my book i heard the bell go off signaling its time to go to the next class.
i put my things away and walked to the door and waited for marinette,tiki and plagg once they finally started walking to the door.
While we were walking in the hallway with marinette next to me and plagg and tiki walking together right behind us.
"you guys take forever to pack up you know."
i saw marinette roll her eyes and tiki spoke up
"well maybe you just pack up too quickly" she said with a sassy tone.
i rolled my eyes. once we finally made it to the next class we all sat down in our seats me and marinette in the back and tikki and plagg in the seats right in front of us.

Marinette was working in her designs as always. i occasionally looked over to see what she was working in today. It looked like she was making a flowy sun dress with her signature flowers on it.
"you should make that it would look good on you." her face turned bright red it was cute seeing her- wait no do not think that not now there's more important things to think about not how cute your best friend is- wait no stop calling her that!
" i like it too i- i think it's going to be the next thing i make." i jist nodded and turned my action back to my book trying to get rid of the thoughts invading my brain right now.

Mari's pov:
Did felix just say it would look good on me!?
i felt my face burn up at what he said i tried calming done it didn't really work i cannot fall for another boy right now i just fully got over adrien not too long ago i can't fall for some one yet. But he is really handsome and can be quite caring once you get to know him he's not always cold he just like that when you first meet him.

and another chapter done for you guys i hope you like it we're finally getting there with the crushes😏😏 anyways yeah i hope you liked it

word count: 755