Chapter 2

Charlotte POV

I was on a call with my mom as I was leaving for my class. "Yes. I am getting a promotion and we can stay together next year." she promised. I hope she does get a promotion this time. 

"Okay mom. Gotta go. Talk to you later."

"Char!!!" I jumped a little when Ana shouted my name in the corridor. "What the hell? You know how easily I scare. God." I said holding my hand on my chest.

"I'm sorry. But I am so excited. I got a VIP pass to the concert. How cool is that? I have an extra ticket. Want to come." I shook my head no. "It's next Saturday right? Yeah, I have extra shift at my work that day. And I already promised Brenda that I would work overtime because most of her employees are on leave that day due to this very thing."

"That sucks. I have to go with Cam now. Ugh. I can not fan girl over them without him getting all jealous." 

"Kick him if he does anything of that sort." I laughed 

"Shit. I just realized you look like shit." Ana laughed. "Thank you so much. I didn't get much sleep last night."

"Why?" before I could answer the bell went off and we parted to our classes promising to meet for lunch. 

***

"So... I got kicked out of Matthew's class because I fell asleep. Not only that, I also embarrassed myself by banging my head on the desk." I sighed as Ana laughed. I know Cam would have told her all about it as he was the one to push my hand and make me lose my support.

I glared at him and he winked at me. I showed him my middle finger and he put up his hands in surrender. 

"Okay. But its not like you to do so. What happened?" Ana asked in all seriousness. 

"I uhm... started watching a k-drama." Ana squealed like a baby. "OMG? Which one?"

"Goblin. Oh my God. It was so good. And I was totally in love with the Grim Reaper. I ended up watching ten episodes when I planned to watch only one." 

"I told you so. You can not stop watching once you start." I nodded as I sipped my juice. "I can't wait to go home and watch the rest of the episodes. I am also happy that my Korean is still intact and I can understand most of it without subtitles."

"You know Korean? Bitch, why didn't you ever tell me?" she slapped my arm. "Ouch. Only a little not much. I had to take an extra language and I took Korean because people told it was easier than Chinese."

"Oh God. That must be so good. You can understand the live telecast when there are no immediate subtitles." I laughed looking at her miserable state. 

As the last class ended I rushed out to my place. Great. No power. I have to take the stairs now. I ran through the stairs careful to not touch the railings. 

I changed made some instant noodles and played the drama on my laptop. 

***

The next few days flew by with me finishing three more dramas. And no work from my project done. So I decided to invite Cam over so that he can make sure we don't deviate from the project and he was truly helpful. 

We were done with the project so Ana could go to the concert and I can finish my work and start a new one tomorrow night. 

__________________

Isn't She perfect for Charlotte!!! She is so pretty <3

Haven't decided whom I would choose as the male lead... let's see. xD

Filler chapter. Will be updating a new one tomorrow or the day after, depending on how my day goes tomorrow.