Chapter 3

Kang Soo-Hyun POV

"You should really work on your moves." I heard my group leader, Kim telling me. I nodded and concentrated more into the dance routine. We practiced the routine for the last time before heading back to our rooms. 

"Yes, now its perfect." Kim patted my back. "Thanks Hyung." 

We decided we would start talking in English since we would be on tour for the next few months in various parts of the United States. Being the youngest that is 23 years old, in a band of eight members had its own advantages and disadvantages. 

Advantages being, I get away with things easily and do not get scolded that frequent and disadvantage being, I am not allowed to go anywhere without someone with me. Its been five years since our debut and was so difficult that we had the plan of quitting most of the times. But the eldest members in our group convinced us and took care of us like their own brothers. We became a family and I could not have asked for better people in my life. 

The last year was a crazy ride. Our fans were so supportive and cheered us on. It will forever be the best feeling in the world. There were other fans who were obsessed with us that they shoved the bodyguards aside so that they can get pictures clicked with us, yeah we call them "Sasaeng". I understand that not all fans are like that, but fans like them scare me. And then there are haters, I usually try to avoid whatever they tell but most of the time it does affect my mental health. But my fans take care of them. So I would forever be grateful to them. 

"Okay, get some good sleep. We will be leaving to NYC tomorrow." Lee Soek said ruffling my hair. "Good night." I said and crashed my bed. 

***

"What's up New York City?" Han Do shouted on top of his voice. We all were elated seeing their reactions. We started the concert and it was overwhelming, the fans singing in Korean along with us, the experience was out of this world. We were coming to an end and I spoke next.

"Okay, so this is our last song. Thank you all, we had the best time here. Can not thank you all enough. We all love you more than words can describe." We did our bows because we would be leaving the stage as soon as the last song is done. 

We then sang the last song of the night and Han Do couldn't hold back his tears. He cried and we all understood the reason. We never thought we would make it this far, have so many fans who showered us with love.

As the song ended we ran backstage waving goodbye to the fans who were shouting on to of their voices. We hugged each other and cried a little before taking off to our hotel. 

We had just a few hours before leaving NYC to Washington DC. The tour went on in the next four cities until we reached our final destination, Florida. This supposedly was a charity event and a last moment decision and we were more than happy to help. 

Tomorrow is the last day I would work so hard and then we are allowed two months break. I was so eager to meet my parents. 

But I never expected this to happen. 

__________

So, how is he for our main lead?

I haven't decided the names of all the eight band members because its really hard to find names which aren't taken. And my hands are so badly itching to give BTS member's names. But I will not do so, I love the boys way too much to do such a thing. Lol

How many BTS fans here? And who is your bias?

Mine was V when I was introduced to them, now it is Jimin; slowly transitioning to OT7 though.