Chapter 4

Charlotte's POV

"Are you alright?" Ana asked, panic seeping through her voice. "No. Yes. Oh God."

"Hang on. I will be there in sometime." I shook my head and told her no while sniffing. "Lotte, you're scaring me. What the hell is happening." I could hear the shuffling of keys on her side. 

"I-I was watching It's Okay to Not be Okay." there was utter silence on the call. Then I heard a huff. "Oh god. I am going to kill you." she sighed. 

"Someone needs to break her laptop." Cam shouted, "Giving me blue balls." and I laughed completely forgetting the reason I cried. 

Then we spoke about that drama for such a long time before sleeping at 3 am. 

***

The whole college was going bonkers tonight. Not everyone but majority of the population were. It is all for the RTX group who will finally be performing in our city tomorrow. Ana could not stop dreaming and grinning about the fact that she will be seeing all the eight boys live. She even booked an appointment with the salon and pulled me in too. Cam was not very happy that she was doing so much for a bunch of guys who won't even notice her in the crowd. HE got a head smack for that one. 

"Why did I get roped in on this?" I asked with a sigh. "Because, that's what girlfriends do. Help each other out." she sang. "I accepted only the salon offer and not this. You know I hate crowded areas, and why did you not pre-plan to buy this. You know it is going to be crowded today."

"Cuz, not everyone's a planner like you." she stuck out her tongue at me and ran with me tagging behind her. 

"It is going to be so free tomorrow." 

"Huh?"

"The cafe, you can enjoy your free time then. Sleep, do your project or eveb watch your series. Though many would still come but not like everyday." she has a point though. I nodded and helped her pick some casuals and purchased some for me as well. I always like over sized tshirts when I am in my room. It is so comfy and I save a lot of money on pants too; thanks to my 5.1ft height. 

"I am so excited." 

"I can see that. Okay I'll get going. Need to buy some groceries too." I wave her bye and walk in the opposite direction. 

***

Finally it was the day of the concert. Which means half the population isn't gonna be here. They are really talented, the boys I mean. Ana made me listen to some of their songs on Spotify and they were catchy and so good. No wonder they are so famous. I am not a fan of songs as much as many, I love to read and only when I take a long bath which are once or twice a fortnight; that is when I listen to them. 

I cleaned up all the tables before closing the doors. I did nothing today, there was an old couple who came to eat and they were so cute that I gave them a complimentary gift. They were like those happily ever after people. 

I've never had anyone whom I could tell that I've had a crush on. Now book boyfriends and celebrities are not counted. I sigh as I walked back home. I decided to listen to some music since it was eerie quite in the area. 

I popped on my headphones and played ABBA's songs. They soothe me and make me wanna dance. My mind wandered again to a crush or the thought of will I ever get a happily ever after let alone a boyfriend. 

Little did I know it was going to change tonight.

____________

Sorry for the delay. Super delay actually. I am finally going to add in more dialogues from the next chapters. Even I hate reading the thoughts of people. This is more like a small filler. I hope the next chapters will be according to your liking.