My happy ending

~~ a few days later ~~

"How's the inarizaki fan girl doing?" Dachi teased,

"I'm well thanks" i chuckled.

"That sudden news shocked me" Kageyama said, i just gave him a grin

"It sure did" the rest agreed and i just playfully rolled my eyes.

Weeks pass by and he's still waiting, he's still courting me. he never rushed me. And i appreciate that. He always gave me updates. We would sometimes meet up, and talk for hours. He respects my decisions, my boundaries.

I find it amusing that this sassy guy is actually caring.

I didn't even know what else to say.

I finally moved on from that bitter event. I'm letting go of the uneasy feeling. I want to be with him, with the label i wanted. But ofcourse i'll mess with him first duh.

Sassy number neighbor

Me:
Hey

Sassy number neighbor:
U mad??? U sound like u r

Me:
Ofcourse not.

Sassy number neighbor:
Then why is there a period at the end of ur reply??? 👀

Me:
U didn' tell me u had a girlfriend.

Sassy number neighbor:
WHAT?! NO I DON'T! WHO?!

Me:
Me.

Sassy number neighbor:
Wait...

Sassy number neighbor:
R U FOR REAL?!

Me:
Ofcourse dumb^ss

Sassy number neighbor:
OMG I'M SO HAPPY

Me:
If ur not im killing u

Sassy number neighbor:
Lmao, but still can't get over that.

Sassy number neighbor:
I love you...

Me:
I love you too, my Sassy number neighbor

_____________________________

Suna's POV (from the beggining to till the end)

I was just minding my own business when a random person texted me. She was peculiar, at first it was annoying. I want her to leave me alone. But the truth is i miss her cheezy pick up lines.

The first time i heard her voice. It was relaxing, i feel like i'm comfortable talking to a stranger.

"it was just for fun" that's what i keep telling myself.

But time pass by and i know that i'm just lying to myself. Why is it hard to admit? I don't have a clue why i can't just straight up say it.

But i kept on denying and denying untill i forgot about it.

'We're just friends'

'Its just for fun'

'Its nothing but something to pass time'

These are the lies i tell myself each day.

But the thing that made me realize i love her?

__________

I'm in the coffee shop talking to the team. The twins are arguing and when they stopped, Aran asked me if i'm single and talked to me about Zari. Then the rest kept on teasing me

"Bro stop teasing Suna, he already has a girlfriend" Atsumu said,

"Oh wait really?" Osamu asked,

"Nah i don't, she's just a random stranger. Number neighbor, the number after mine. We've been talking for a while now, She's annoying but i can manage. She's been pestering me for quite some time now. But its just something to do to pass time i guess?" I cooly said, why did i said those things? Because i'm still in denial. I want to convince myself that i have no interest towards a girl i don't know.

"Woah Suna a player?" Aran asked,

"No, i'm just going with the flow. She's the one started flirting with me. If she fell its not my fault right?" More lies. Lies after lies. I can lie to others but not myself.

Not knowing i was recorded at that time but i do know that an individual is following me around.

Days passed and i finally accepted the truth. How can i escape it? The answer is 'i cant'. The stalker girl is still following me, she feels creepy. I want to call her to tell her about this girl, I decided to call her to mess with her.

The day she admitted how she felt is one of the best days in my life.

"That ^ss likes you too" i confessed,

At that point. I thought that was it. My happy ending.

But the real conflict is just about to ruin us.

The video. Someone sent it to her...

She didn't talk to me nor read my messages but i still kept on texting her about what's happening. Staring at the screen and waiting for a reply, but i just know she wouldn't.

It pains me but its my fault.

This is my karma.

My gloomy presence was noticed by my friends, they asked me happend and they surprisingly listened. Letting out what i felt feels better than keeping it myself.

They kept on reassuring me that everything would be alright but it's not enough to make me keep still.

I waited for replies... 2 months and she finally read my messages. The happiness i felt was over the moon.

When we finally talked about it. She asked if we could just be friends for now. It hurts but i said

"Ofcourse."

But that's not the label i wanted.

I continued to court her till she finally said yes.

And that's the start us.

I'm never holding back ever again...

________________________

*(A/n: yeah so that's it lol. Hope u enjoy reading this story! Its my first time writing a book so pls bare with me hihi, i plan to write a fanfic about Tsukishima, goobye for now mwah <3 )