Chapter 2 | Your Eyes

Recap

"Charlie! Dinners ready!"

That moment I felt my stomach rumble loudly. I raced out of the room and down the stairs into the kitchen.

Spicy smells rushed into my nose making my mouth water. I turned my head and saw Nathan big hazel eyes staring up at me with a huge smirk on his plump lips.

All the blood in my system seemed to rush into my cheeks. I turned my head sideways and pulled my hair to my left side.

"Here," he said, handing me my plate with oh wonderful food.

He spun on his heels and walked into the dinning room which I guessed where all the family members of the household were sitting at.

In my heart somewhere, I felt like I didn't belong.

Not edited

Your Eyes

Miami, Florida

Prey: Nathan

3/13/14

7:12 am

"Wake up!" I felt large hands shaking my muscular arm.

"Go away." I mentally groaned, realizing the voice it belonged too.

"I'll go get mom-"

My eyes popped open and I sprung from my bed. I looked around and saw Bobby laughing his fucking ass off. "Ha ha," I glared at his stupidness, "real funny."

"Oh come on, Nathan. Laugh once in a while."

"Rather not," I huff.

"Soo..."

I gave him a confused look, "What?" He had a smug face. He asked, "You like her?" I raised my eyebrow in question. "Um, no?"

He started to have a creepy smile on his face. I know he was talking about the new girl, Charlotte. My family and I knew the real reason why she was here. I rolled my eyes at my brother's theory. She was cute, but I rater have someone who's more curvy. Not my type. No offense to girl but... yeah. "Stop that," I chucked the pillow that was in my hand at his pathetic excuse of a face.

"Get out!"

"Jesus. I'll get out." He got up and walked out the door slamming it behind him. I groaned and covered my face with a pillow.

One hour later

"Morning," I said to my mom as a grabbed a bowl. She replied back and walked out of the kitchen When I turned around I saw Charlotte sitting on a bar stool smiling at me. She gave me a wave and drank from her mug. "What's up?" I nodded at her. "Hey," she gave me and bright smile. Oh lord. "uhm....so how are you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I don't answer to whores." I've seen this too many times. Girls come up to me to try to become rich due to my family's status and I'm not in the mood for small talk or getting to know each other.

"Excuse me!" Her face grew red. I looked at her confused, then realized what I just said.

So I just shrugged. I grabbed my bowl, that I picked out, with the cereal I got from the counter, and walked out of the kitchen. I walked up the stairs and went into Bobby's room. But as I was going I saw my mom heading to the kitchen. "Morning sweetie." I rolled my eyes and quickened my pace. "Hide me." I dropped the food on his bed rolled under his bed. "What-"

"NATHAN!!!!!!!!!"

Shit. I looked up at Bobby and smiled sweetly. He rolled his eyes and got up to lock his door. I silently prayed that my mom wouldn't come to Bobby's room. "Come on," I whispered. "Come on...."

I could hear her stomping passing the room. I mentally cheered and got up from the bed. "Thank you, kind sir." I bowed at my brother and smirked. Bobby snorted and unlocked the door, walking out, and leaving me inside. I closed the door and locked it. I could use some sleep. I flung myself on the bed and started to close my eyes.

Sorry this is sooooooooooooooooooooooo short but I had to put this chapter out.

Update 8/29/15

Will add more parts to the story.