Episode 5 | Leaving the Country

"If only I knewWe'd say goodbyeI couldn't have lovedYou so much"

"If only I knew
We'd say goodbye
I couldn't have loved
You so much"

-iKON (Goodbye Road)

-----------------------

I was waiting for Jun Woo when I heard his voice "Here I am Rose" he said with a smile. He always like to call me Rose even though my name is Rosa.

He sat beside me and i begin to talk with all seriousness I have "uhh... I have to tell you something" I avoid looking at his eyes. He lifted my chin and looked straight into my eyes and his eyes was turning red. It happens whenever he is sad or angry.

"Don't tell me you gonna leave me Rose. Leave me in dark all alone" I hurriedly kissed him and said "no I'm not gonna leave I promise I'm just going back to my home from where I came"

"Where?" He looked at me with a smile. "Italy" He looked down and doesn't make a eye contact with me.
"But I can come to you every month" he looked at me and begin to talk "Rose, I'm going to New York to study. Will you able come there and visit me?" I smiled I was expecting him to say that because he is 16 now. He have to go now but who cares I will visit him whenever I like.

"Hmm, for you I can. Jun Woo, I want to tell you something" I looked at his eyes. "Hmm, speak" He encouraged me to speak with a smile. "I'm from Italy and my family is no ordinary family. So, I will tell you when the time is right. Will you wait till then? I know you always have been curious about my family and why I am living with Sung Ho" I don't dare to look at his eyes. "Ok" I immediately looked at him and hug him.

*Clap clap*

"Non tranne che la grande erede Rosa avrà un piccolo amante " (Didn't except that the great heir Rosa will have a little lover boy) I heard a voice and see Daniel witha gun pointing at me. He is the one who betrayed our family. He is here to kill as my father told me but what a waste he can't kill me but why from all time he has to come out now in front of Jun Woo.

"Daniel, non hai fatto eccezione per vederti qui, ma è colpa tua se sei morto " (Daniel, didn't except to see you here but It's your own fault you have die)  I said with smirk and get my gun from my shoes as I was wearing long boots today and shoot him in middle of his head "Head Shot" I smile crazily at him forgetting all about Jun Woo.

"Rose" when I head his voice I freeze I totally forget about Jun Woo. I slowly turned my head toward him and slowly whispered "You will not leave me" "Why will I leave you? Are you stupid? How can you do that without considering your safety?" I hug him and didn't answer anything. He also didn't asked anything about it and slowly the day come when we have to leave each other but not for long. In next 5 years we will be here again and I will not Vincenzo do anything to Jun Woo.

Jun Woo P.O.V

I was so afraid she will leave me. The first time i met her I knew she was not a ordinary excitence. How she have bodyguards and how she never let me know where she live. But still she was like a drug which I become addicted to. She was leaving to her home Italy
But she will always visit in New York once a month. I was so angry at my stupid father he will have my passport after I landed there. So, I can't leave New York. I will be powerful, powerful enough to protect Rose, powerful enough to meet her at any time.

Suddenly, a man came spoke in a language I assume is Italian. He was pointing a gun at Rose. I was going to ask Rose but she said something and pulled a gun out of nowhere and shot him straight at head and said "Head Shot". When I spoke out her name. She was totally scared and asked if I'm gonna leave her. How can I leave her? She become my drug in less then a year. I can't imagine leaving her. She was born to be mine. Just Mine. It was our time to leave this country. Not for too long. I will have everything which was mine.