Episode 7 | Amore, Miss me

"Though I reach out my hand,There's nobody to hold it"

There's nobody to hold it"

-Stray Kids (Hellevator)

-----------------------

With these thoughts I landed in Korea and see Vincenzo walking beside me. He is handsome but still Ok Taec Yeon no no Jun Woo is more handsome for me. Guess what he met that Con artist.  But who cares I will go surprise my Jun Woo.

Sung-Ho has prepared cars for me and he also has reserved a appointment for me to go to Babel. Jun Woo and Sung Ho has now become a best friends in last 2 years and still Jun Woo didn't ask him why I lived with them and why I have guns with me?

I entered the Babel Building and told the manager my appointment and he told me to wait outside Jun Woo office as he is in meeting with Woosang. But the question is Will I listen? No, and I decided to go inside.

Jang Heo Seo,Myung Hee, Seung Hyuk and Jun Woo was sitting on a sofa. He was about shout when I talked immediately he run toward me "Amore, Miss me" (Love, Miss me) He hugged me and kissed me immediately without any worry that some one was watching.

He broke the kiss and asked "you are back" His eyes were like stars looking at me. "Ofcourse, I have to be back as your Lawyer I have to help you in this case" He looked at me and again hugged me.

And yes, I'm a Lawyer and on top of it international Lawyer (A/N : I don't what to call a lawyer who can pratice law in any country. So, I decided to call it as international Lawyer)

"Sister In Law" Han Seok said and hugged me. Yes, hugged me. With my Effort does Jun Woo understand that how anything  that happen in his childhood was not Han Seok fault at all. He was also born, it was not in his control where he was born. Even in front of outsider these 2 brothers doesn't show there relationship but now they have much close than before.

"How many times I warned you to not hug her" Jun Woo said that while breaking our hug. Han Seok looked at me with his puppy eyes and I looked at Jun Woo "Jun Woo, Don't say anything to him. It's not like we met each other everyday". He glared at Han Seok and said "you are always taking his side"

*Ahem*

A cough interrupt our talk. I looked at both of them with cold eyes and sat on Jun Woo Chairman spot which was a shock to both of them because who doesn't how much pyscho is Jun Woo when someone take something that was his.

I look at Seung Hyuk and begin to talk "Han Seung Hyuk, the CEO of Woosang who climbed the lanner with his buttering and betraying many" I put my gun on table from my bag "if I ever know you trying to betray Babel , your head will not be safe because I'm very good with head shots"

Sweat was visible in his forehead. I turned my attention to Myung Hee "Choi Myung Hee, the dog of that I don't remember the name and killed whoever that came in your way. Oh My My now don't glare at me. Killing a few people and don't think you are a Mafia or whatever. You are not even suitable of touching my shoes" with that said Jun Woo graded her neck and said "don't even think about looking at something which is mine" and released her neck.