Episode 8 | Rosa Cassano

"You need to know thatBeing different is not Being wrong"

Being different is not
Being wrong"

-Stray Kids (District 9)

-----------------------

Weeks later

I was sitting near Jun Woo while they were discussing how to handle Vincenzo Cassano because this is where he burnt the Warehouse and is going to be against Woosang Lawfirm and where Cha Young will faint and then I think it's bees that stung the judge.

But no I will change that part now. I decided to tell them my identity as it is the right time now"Jun Woo, Do you know my Last name?" They all looked at me like I was joking because I asked this question inbetween a serious conversation

But still Jun Woo answered me "No, you didn't tell me but I think it's Kim because Kim Sung Ho is your cousin" They all looked at me shooked because who doesn't know Kim Family the Korea's most influence family both underground and in business World.

"No, they are my relatives from my mother side. My real name is Rosa Cassano as in the Vincenzo Cassano "
They looked at me and then the realisation hit them.

"Cassano same as Vincenzo Cassano" Miss Choi asked me (A/N : I don't know it was Mrs Choi or Miss Choi. She isn't married in the drama. So, I decided to call her Miss Choi)

I smirked and answered her "Hmm" Jun Woo stand up and draged me to his private room that was connected to the chairman room.

"What?" I asked him. "I know your identity could be dangerous seeing how you always has gun with you. But
This is extreme" he looked at me "So what" "uhhh....Will your parents allow me to marry you" Such a cutie he is worrying about this.

"They give the permission long ago. It's just that you didn't asked me to marry you" I teased him. "I will ask you right now" he bend on his knees and asked "Will you 'Rosa Cassano' marry me" I band down and kissed him "Ofcourse I have Now that I have this little life in my stomach"

He took few minutes to understand fully what I said. When he understood it his happiness knew no bound. He picked and scremed "WOOOHOOO".

I giggled and looked at him "How many days" " 2 weeks" "I'm going to be a father" "Jun Woo" I softly called him.

"hmm" He put his face in my neck "Now that the warehouse is useless. Just don't make that drug we have double the profit from Vincenzo"
He looked at me and said "I will quit the manufacturer but how will we have the profit"

I smiled and answered him "There is ton of gold and guillotine file under Geumga Plaza". "Ok let's settle this case and next week will be our wedding"

"Hmm, then I will inform my family to come here" We got out of the room "Han Seo, you are going to be Uncle" they all looked at me surprised "Really, then I'm going to be a babysitter" I looked at him "ofcourse yes, who else will be there to play with him/her other then you"

"After tomorrow we are going to cancel the manufacturer of drug" Jun Woo said that