Episode 6 | J-90

"Remember these words I sayI won't let go of your hand"

I won't let go of your hand"

-Ateez (Promise)

-----------------------

After 5 years

Nothing much change between me and Jun Woo but the story line change slightly for eg : In the original drama he will do drugs and produce RDU-90 but now because how many times I have mentioned that I hate drug addicts? He doesn't even touch drugs. For 3 years he study in New York and after he has gone back to Korea and killed his father.

I don't feel anything when he told me he killed his father because he treated him so bad. His father was the reason he turned this way. Even if he killed people the fact that I love him not gonna change. Weak has always been prey for Strong's and to survive in this world. We have to kill to survive. I have also killed many peoples and now I am the mysterious Heir of Cassano family who kill people without baiting an eye.

I have not gone to visit him for 1 year because he came here to visit me. He doesn't want to put me in danger until his chairman position is established properly where he have control of every person in the company. He didn't hide his identity now. Something's happen even before the story started that is Choi Myung Hee joined the Woosang ahead of time and Hong Cha Young will resign in a month. That Choi Myung Hee is trying to become close to Jun Woo but guess what I don't tolerate any women near him except of me.

Now, Babel is developing a drug named J-90 it does not have a same effect like RDU-90 but it is only be sold as drug not in medicine flied. Korea has vast drug addicts and Jun Woo is not  selling it as disguise as medicine. So, it's not  so betraying the public anyway and he is handling the company well. And you didn't know one thing well that Babel is biggest producer of medicine or foreign medicine here in Korea and if it is unbalanced Korea will not have many medicine. So, in drama after 2 years Korea doesn't have that much access to foreign medicine and many people must have died because of it.

Even if now Jun Woo is not doing anything illegal. Our female lead dad is still going to do lawsuit when 2 or 3 workers die because of drug even if in there employment contract it was written that you may die Durning the research.

Must be curious why do I know so much? It's because I have kept an eye on everyone on them. And good news is that my parents are very happy about my relationship when they knew Jun Woo progress in business World and I have gotten really close with everyone around me. And I want that gold in Geumga Plaza

Today is the Vincenzo will go to Korea and I'm also going there to surprise Jun Woo. nobody except important people in my family has seen my face to keep the heir safe and I didn't let my father die as he died in orginal plot.

With these thoughts I landed in Korea and see Vincenzo walking beside me. He is handsome but still Ok Taec Yeon no no Jun Woo is more handsome for me. Guess what he met that Con artist.  But who cares I will go surprise my Jun Woo.