1

"Zhan! We're out of ice!" Xiao Cheng, Xiao Zhan's twin brother shouted in annoyance. They were throwing a random party at 11am in the morning for fun.

"Stupid Cheng! It's your fault! I told you it wasn't enough! You go get it!" Xiao Zhan shouted back while preparing more drinks.

"Stupid Zhan! I'm older! Besides, I'm waiting for my boyfriend, you single, lonely soul!" Xiao Cheng stuck out his tongue.

"Stop boasting that you are older by a minute! I don't care! It's your fault, you go get it! I'm younger, you should give in to me!" Xiao Zhan stuck his tongue out.

"Fine Fine!" Xiao Cheng gave up in annoyance. "Remember my boyfriend is coming! Help me look out for him!"

Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes and only when Xiao Cheng left, he remembered something and ran to the door. "Hey! I don't know how your one week old boyfriend looks like! And what was his name again?!"

Xiao Zhan grumbled and sent a message to Xiao Cheng. Suddenly, a handsome man came up from behind "Hey, interested in a dance?"

Xiao Zhan sized up the man before him and smirked, wrapping an arm around the man's neck. Xiao Zhan danced and teased the man playfully but danced near the door to wait.

Suddenly, the handsome man groped Xiao Zhan's butt. Xiao Zhan who had enough of teasing the man distanced himself.

Xiao Zhan controlled his laugh seeing the man's bulge. "I have something to do, just look around, there are many others to satisfy you" Xiao Zhan winked at the man and left him dumbfounded.

Xiao Zhan exited his house and waited by the door, breathing in the fresh air. Xiao Zhan felt calm and was about to go back in when he saw a god entering his house.

"W-Wow..." Xiao Zhan's eyes widened and jaw dropped. "Y-You're a god! So damn handsome!" Xiao Zhan exclaimed.

The man chuckled and said "And you're the cutest man I have ever seen", making Xiao Zhan blush harder.

"T-Then, handsome, are you a virgin?" Xiao Zhan asked with a blush. The man smiled "Yes, why?"

"My virginity can only be taken by my future partner and this is the first time my heart beats so crazily just by seeing you" Xiao Zhan blushed and took the man's hand to press against his chest.

"I will get rejected if I ask you to marry me now but I have already been a single, lonely soul for 26 years! Since you're a virgin too, will you share your first time with me and then consider whether you want to marry me?" Xiao Zhan said shyly and pounced into the man's embrace, sniffing his scent and enjoying his warmth.

"You're officially no longer a single, lonely soul" the man smirked and replied, interlacing their hands together, making Xiao Zhan blush even harder.

Yibo was already captivated by Xiao Zhan's look and seeing how Xiao Zhan blushed for the first time, his heart raced like crazy.

It was a totally different feeling from seeing him online! So different that Yibo who was hesitant and wanted to at least meet once face to face before calling it quits immediately changed his mind and even wanted to marry the shy bunny in front of him on the spot!

And when he hugged him and confessed, Yibo felt like fainting. He took in Xiao Zhan's addictive smell and smirked. He finally met his one and only. He also has been a single lonely soul for 24 years, only finally trying this thing called online dating a week ago.

"I-I'm sorry..." Yibo said when he realised his hard bulge was poking Xiao Zhan. "T-This is the first time it came out like this..."

"T-That means it likes me" Xiao Zhan blushed, feeling shy and shameless. But he wants to flirt and capture the man in front of him!

"Besides, you're taking my virginity tonight. I'm not sorry that it's excited" Xiao Zhan winked flirtily despite blushing, which Yibo found adorably cute.

"Then can I kiss you?" Yibo asked, already very impatient due to Xiao Zhan's teasing and flirting. "You better stop asking and start moving before I-" Xiao Zhan said but his words were cut short as Yibo crashed his lips into his.

The two could not stop the moment their lips met, kissing each other deeply, wildly and crazily.

"Are we going to do it right here?" Yibo asked, slipping a hand under Xiao Zhan's shirt. Xiao Zhan jumped and his blushing face turned a shade redder.

"S-Shameless!" Xiao Zhan squeaked and grabbed Yibo's hand, running into the house. Yibo laughed at Xiao Zhan's cute reaction.

Yibo's sharp eyes caught two people making out. The man's back pocket had a bottle of lube. Yibo cringed at the man but his swift hand grabbed the bottle of lube.

Xiao Zhan who turned to look at Yibo was stunned but blushed and ran faster. Reaching Xiao Zhan's room, the two were panting but smiled sweetly at each other.

Yibo raised the lube to show Xiao Zhan, who giggled, making Yibo smile, loving his sound. The two stared at each other until at the same time, they grabbed each other and wildly kissed again.

"Won't you moan my name?" Yibo asked. Xiao Zhan's moans were so sweet that Yibo wanted to hear his own name being moaned.

"W-What's your name again?" Xiao Zhan asked with a blush and rubbed his nose, feeling stupid that he forgot to ask for Yibo's name.

"Yibo, Wang Yibo" Yibo answered, relieved that it seemed like Xiao Zhan forgot his name, because he also forgot Xiao Zhan's name. After all, he came with the intention of apologising and calling it quits.

"Your name?" Yibo asked in return, barely remembering his surname, Xiao. Xiao Zhan smiled widely and happily replied "Xiao Zhan!"

Suddenly, Xiao Zhan's phone rung a few times. "Do you need to check it?" Yibo asked but at the same time, his phone rung a few times.

Yibo took his phone from his pocket and immediately shut it without looking which made Xiao Zhan giggle.

"You're not checking yours either. Besides, you're the most important thing right now" Xiao Zhan said and shut his phone too, not knowing that if he looked at his phone, he would get the shock of his life seeing the name "Wang Yibo" and an attached picture.