5

Yibo was about to pull out and change position when Xiao Zhan cried out "Don't pull out! Don't pull out!"

"Don't pull out? Then what should I do?" Yibo smirked and teased. "P-Push it deeper in me! All the way!" Xiao Zhan blushed and hid his face.

Yibo chuckled, giving Xiao Zhan kisses before thrusting hard, all the way inside and continued fucking him. "W-Wang Yibo! T-Too! Ahhh! Too d-deep!" Xiao Zhan screamed.

After rounds and rounds of fucking, Xiao Zhan was so sleepy he kept dozing off. Yibo looked at the clock and gulped. Didn't he come here around 12pm? Well, it is already 4am! How did he not notice?

"Come on Zhan, let's shower, I heard it's not good to not shower" Yibo whispered. Yibo's voice however, only relaxed Xiao Zhan who dozed off. Yibo smiled and kissed Xiao Zhan, walking to the bathroom to fill the bathtub with warm water.

Once he was done, Yibo walked back to the bed. He smiled seeing Xiao Zhan sleeping so soundly and cutely.

Yibo's cock twitched and Yibo hurriedly looked away from Xiao Zhan's face but seeing his butt with more cum dripping out, Yibo's cock twitched again.

Yibo noticed how red Xiao Zhan's butt was, mostly because of how their skin had been slapping against each other for so long. Yibo's cock twitched again.

Yibo stopped his thoughts and carried Xiao Zhan up bridal style but feeling Xiao Zhan's body in his arms, Yibo's cock hardened even more.

Yibo sighed and simply carried Xiao Zhan into the toilet, settling both himself and Xiao Zhan in the tub.

Yibo sat on the platform connected to the edge of the bathtub and lifted Xiao Zhan, letting his arms wrap around Yibo's neck while his head rested against Yibo's head.

Yibo smiled and lifted Xiao Zhan's hips, taking deep breaths but the moment his finger entered Xiao Zhan's hole, his cock hardened even more.

"Nghhh!" Xiao Zhan moaned and Yibo's cock stood proudly. Yibo sighed and quickened his fingers, trying to scoop as much of his own cum out.

However, seeing his own cum from Xiao Zhan's hole, Yibo's cock throbbed. Yibo sighed hopelessly at his cock. He never knew he had such stamina, but just seeing Xiao Zhan could make him rock hard.

"Bo Bo! I'm sleeping! You're still finger fucking me?!" Xiao Zhan grumbled and nibbled on Yibo's jaw, annoyed yet turned on.

"I-I'm just-" Before Yibo could say 'cleaning', Xiao Zhan pulled him into the tub and sat on his cock, bouncing away.

Yibo who had been hard for a long time immediately thrusted against Xiao Zhan, fucking him fierce and hard.

Xiao Zhan came first and leaned his head on Yibo's shoulder. Yibo had no choice but to thrust a few more times lightly before cumming outside.

Yibo was relieved he had scooped out most of the cum already. He gentle inserted his finger and did a final scoop before Xiao Zhan could wake up, then cleaned the both of them.

Yibo looked at the bed filled with cum and raised a brow. How were they going to sleep? Yibo could hardly find a clean patch on the bed and sighed.

Xiao Zhan who woke up from Yibo's movements and walking around grumbled and climbed onto his own bed.

"Zhan!" Yibo gasped. Xiao Zhan blushed when he felt sticky cum all over his body. "T-This is nothing! We didn't have to bathe either! We could just take a bath tomorrow..." Xiao Zhan mumbled.

"Hurry and come in bed with me!" Xiao Zhan laid down on his own bed. "Zhan, I haven't dressed you..." Yibo said but Xiao Zhan pulled his hand and dragged Yibo onto the bed.

"I like sleeping naked!" Xiao Zhan said and made Yibo lie down before shifting himself against Yibo. Xiao Zhan pulled Yibo's hand to wrap against his body and covered the blanket properly before sleeping, satisfied.

Yibo on the other hand... Xiao Zhan wriggled himself to get closer to Yibo and his butt had wriggled against Yibo's cock.

Of course, Yibo's cock immediately sprang up. Yibo tried to ignore it and sleep but when he distanced himself, Xiao Zhan immediately wriggled backwards and stuck to him.

With Xiao Zhan's butt against his cock, how could Yibo cool down?! After a painful torture, Yibo nudged Xiao Zhan and complained every few minutes.

"Zhan... I can't sleep..."
...
"Zhan... It's too painful..."
...
"Zhan... Can I help you put on some clothes first?"
...
"Zhan... Stop wriggling against my cock!"
...

"Zhan..." Yibo muttered again and Xiao Zhan who was woken up turned around and bit Yibo's lips. "Wang Yibo! I'm thinking I don't want to marry you anymore!"

Yibo's eyes widened "Don't say that, Zhan! You're just torturing my hard cock!" Yibo complained.

Xiao Zhan realised that Yibo's hard cock was pressing against him and blushed. Xiao Zhan struggled to shift under the blanket, lifting his leg up.

He grabbed Yibo's cock and moaned as it entered his tight hole. Yibo groaned. Even after so many rounds of fucking, Xiao Zhan's hole was still so tight.

"Y-You! You made me horny! Now fuck me!" Xiao Zhan blushed, his own cock up. Yibo's ear turned red. He pressed Xiao Zhan's body tightly against him and moved his hips.

"F-Faster..." Xiao Zhan moaned. Yibo held Xiao Zhan's hips and moved faster, nibbling onto Xiao Zhan's ear.

All of a sudden, Xiao Zhan who cummed clenched his butt so tightly, squeezing the life out of Yibo's cock. Yibo groaned as he cummed hard deeply in Xiao Zhan.

"I told you we didn't have to bathe!" Xiao Zhan mumbled. Yibo was about to move out when Xiao Zhan pulled his hand and wrapped it around him again.

"Wang Yibo, if you dare take your dick out and pester me again, I will chop off your dick!" Xiao Zhan hissed.

Seeing Yibo's frightened look, Xiao Zhan giggled. He kissed Yibo's lips before turning back "Now you just cuddle me tight" Xiao Zhan said and dozed off.

Yibo gulped. He learned that Xiao Zhan should not be disturbed when sleeping. He also noticed Xiao Zhan's easily changed temper.

Yibo felt Xiao Zhan's hole clench and frowned. Xiao Zhan is clearly tempting and seducing him! Being buried in his hole but not able to fuck him is a torture! Having not much choice, Yibo tightly hugged Xiao Zhan and slept, before his cock wakes up again.