8

Back to last night... At the Wang mansion... Where the Wang family had a family dinner...

"Those brats! Where did they go?! I asked Hai Kuan to call Yibo but he disappeared too!" Mrs Wang hissed.

"Dad, mom" YiZhou frowned. He is a very busy CEO and he placed his time aside for his family but his two brothers don't show up?

"YiZhou, sit. Let your boyfriend sit too" Mr Wang said. YiZhou pulled the chair out for ZanJin but ZanJin quickly shook his head.

"T-Thank you Mr and Mrs Wang, but I am here as YiZhou's secretary" ZanJin smiled and politely rejected them.

"Oh, don't be courteous. Wang YiZhou! What are you doing?! Quickly let your boyfriend sit!" Mrs Wang scolded YiZhou.

"Babe, just listen. We're not at work anyway" YiZhou said and signaled for ZanJin to come over.

ZanJin blushed. YiZhou just called him "Babe" in front of their parents! How embarrassing! YiZhou slightly smirked seeing ZanJin blushing.

ZanJin quickly sat down and YiZhou sat beside him, holding his hand which made ZanJin jump. ZanJin jumped again when YiZhou placed his hand on his thigh.

"What's wrong, my dear? Are you uncomfortable any where?" Mrs Wang asked. ZanJin could only smile and shake his head.

Hence, the 4 who could not contact Yibo or Hai Kuan decided to proceed with the dinner, with YiZhou teasing ZanJin under the table.

When the table ended, YiZhou excused the both of them and pulled ZanJin to his room. "Zhou! Your parents were there just now!" ZanJin scolded but YiZhou ignored him, pulling him to his bed.

"I-If t-there is nothing, I will g-go back first" ZanJin stuttered with a blush but YiZhou smirked "You're sleeping here tonight, Babe"

"W-We already did it yesterday!" ZanJin said but YiZhou shook his head "We didn't do it last week. We only started dating two weeks ago. We need to make up for it"

YiZhou undressed himself and hovered over ZanJin again. ZanJin gulped seeing YiZhou's monster "Y-You're too big!"

"You'll get used to it" YiZhou laughed, kissing ZanJin. When they woke up this morning, they decided to drop by ZanJin's house to get some extra clothes before going to the office.

ZanJin was shocked to see strangers lying everywhere, alcohol bottles and rubbish everywhere. His face paled and he angrily stormed up.

This was his first time bringing YiZhou over! How embarrassing! YiZhou chuckled at an angry ZanJin and followed him but it was his turn to be shocked, seeing his two missing younger brothers with another man in their arms.

What's going on?! This was not how he wanted to introduce ZanJin to his brothers. And it seemed like the two men being carried are ZanJin's brother?!

"Put me the fuck down!" Xiao Cheng glared at Hai Kuan. He refused to let Hai Kuan carry him but after Hai Kuan's pestering for half an hour and a promise that not even a little birdie will see him being carried, he finally gave in.

Now look! He lost face in front of his brothers and two other men! "But babe! You can't walk with a burning ass and a breaking back!" Hai Kuan refused to put him down.

Xiao Cheng felt like his soul had left him. Gritting his teeth, he hissed right in Hai Kuan's ear. "If you don't put me down right now, you will be the one with a burning, breaking dick!"

Hai Kuan gulped, immediately putting Xiao Cheng down and supporting him by the waist. "Get down too, shameless Zhan!" Xiao Cheng shouted.

"No! Wang Yibo! Never put me down! My back hurts!" Xiao Zhan whined. "I won't put you down" Yibo smiled, making Xiao Zhan smile and kiss him.

Hai Kuan watched and pouted. See?! Why can't his Cheng Cheng obediently let him carry him? Hai Kuan looked at Xiao Cheng and immediately took back his pout, gulping once again.

"You're envious? Then go date him!" Xiao Cheng shouted and Hai Kuan immediately hugged him "You're the only one for me, babe! My one and only Cheng Cheng!"

YiZhou and ZanJin could only watch the 2 couples being lovey dovey and try to clear their throats to call for some big brothers attention but Xiao Cheng and Hai Kuan continued bickering while Yibo and Xiao Zhan continued flirting.

Only after a chaotic 15 minutes, 6 of them sat down, introducing each other, explaining everything. Yibo was the most shocked to find out that Xiao Zhan isn't his online boyfriend but the twin of his online boyfriend.

Xiao Zhan was shocked that he seduced his brother's online boyfriend! But he did not regret it! And the thought of Yibo appearing with the intention to break up with Xiao Cheng...

Xiao Zhan snickered at Xiao Cheng who almost threw punches at him, if not for his future brother in law.

And when Xiao Zhan thanked him and called him brother in law, Hai Kuan gladly helped protect him again and again, to the point that Xiao Cheng accused Hai Kuan of cheating on him.

In the end, the two older brothers insisted on them chasing the strangers out and cleaning up the house while they buy food for them.

Xiao Zhan pouted as he sat on the sofa while Yibo, Hai Kuan and Xiao Cheng cleaned the place up.

"What's wrong, Zhan Zhan?" Yibo kissed his cheek. Xiao Zhan wrapped his arms around Yibo's neck and glared at him "You owe me a date! A date with a huge meal, a movie and ice cream!" Xiao Zhan huffed in annoyance.

Yibo chuckled "Okay! After I clean up, we'll eat what our brothers bought and then I'll bring you to watch a movie and eat ice-cream!"

"Okay" Xiao Zhan pouted. Yibo ruffled his hair and sped up his cleaning. Xiao Cheng rolled his eyes "Zhan! Get your ass off the sofa and help!"

"My butt hurts! And Bo Bo said I don't have to clean!" Xiao Zhan shouted. Yibo immediately ran to Xiao Zhan's side. "That's right, Zhan Zhan can rest, I'll clean for him"

Xiao Zhan blushed and kissed Yibo. Yibo could not help but kiss back. Xiao Cheng almost pounced on them in anger but Hai Kuan held him back.

"Look! They flirt and talk and kiss every few minutes! None of them are doing anything!" Xiao Cheng complained.

Hai Kuan chuckled "Babe, I told you that you don't have to do anything either. You should rest your back for tonight" Hai Kuan winked.

The broom in Xiao Cheng's hand snapped. "Wang! Hai! Kuan! You shameless! Do you still want to live?!" Xiao Cheng shouted.

YiZhou and ZanJin came back and shook their heads. Everywhere was still in a mess! What cleaning? Other than chasing the strangers away, it only got messier!

The four stared at the food hungrily and quickly snatched them away. In the end, the CEO (YiZhou) and his secretary (ZanJin) cleaned their brothers' mess up.