7

"Mnnn" Xiao Zhan moaned. He was shock to find himself in an embrace but as last night's memories came back, Xiao Zhan blushed while feeling embarrassed.

Xiao Zhan loves how he woke up in Yibo's arms, and how Yibo's arms was still tightly wrapped around him.

Xiao Zhan twisted his body but gasped when he realised Yibo's dick was still buried in his hole. And it's hard!

Xiao Zhan climbed away, sitting and resting against the headboard after removing himself but his jaw dropped. "Wang Yibo!!!" Xiao Zhan screamed.

Yibo woke up with Xiao Zhan's screams and was shocked to see Xiao Zhan sitting with his legs wide open, staring while cum continuously poured out of his hole.

"Wang Yibo! You dare fuck me while I'm sleeping?!" Xiao Zhan glared at Yibo. Yibo was shocked and speechless "I-I didn't!"

"You liar! Why is there so much cum in my hole?! We only did it once before I slept! Look! Your cock is rock hard and all wet!" Xiao Zhan glared.

"Z-Zhan Zhan... I... I don't know..." Yibo muttered. Seeing a confused Yibo, Xiao Zhan was helpless too.

"Z-Zhan! W-What are you...!" Yibo gasped but was shut by Xiao Zhan's glare. Xiao Zhan then continued licking Yibo's hard cock.

"Z-Zhan..." Yibo groaned. Xiao Zhan suddenly stopped, leaving Yibo lost again. But the next moment, Xiao Zhan sat on Yibo's cock.

"A-Ahhh!"Xiao Zhan moaned, trembling from Yibo's cock filling his hole up. The two stayed in their positions, since being like that was already pleasuring enough.

"M-Move" Xiao Zhan moaned, lying on Yibo. Yibo nodded and grabbed Xiao Zhan's butt, thrusting his hips upwards.

The two went a few more rounds before Xiao Zhan's stomach grumbled. Yibo laughed and Xiao Zhan glared at him.

"It's all you and your dick's fault!" Xiao Zhan huffed but Yibo gave an accused look "I fed you so much! How could you say that?!"

"S-Shut up! You're the one who ate me!" Xiao Zhan huffed at Yibo "I only swallowed a few mouthfuls of c-cum..." Xiao Zhan shouted but blushed and whispered the last word.

Yibo chuckled "Come Zhan, I'll buy you a huge breakfast and then we can go on a date, watch a movie, have an ice cream"

Xiao Zhan's eyes sparkled and he immediately jumped on Yibo but yelped when he felt his back crack. Yibo gulped seeing Xiao Zhan glaring at him.

"It's all your fault! My back already cracked and you're still standing here so proudly! Go back to sleep now!" Xiao Zhan shouted at Yibo's cock.

Yibo couldn't help it. When Xiao Zhan pounced on him so happily, his cock had a mind of it's own. Xiao Zhan blushed seeing the cock still standing proudly.

Giving it a lick, Yibo trembled which made Xiao Zhan excited. Xiao Zhan gave a few more licks while staring at Yibo, turning the both of them on more.

Xiao Zhan teased Yibo's dick, kissing it, licking it, smooching it and watched happily as his cock twitched and trembled. Xiao Zhan finally had enough fun and thrusted Yibo's cock deep in his throat.

Xiao Zhan swallowed, his muscles clenching around Yibo, making Yibo groan loudly. Xiao Zhan blushed and knelt on his hands and legs. "Faster, Bo Bo!"

Yibo blushed but got up and aligned himself, thrusting into Xiao Zhan again. After cumming, Xiao Zhan quickly went away from Yibo before they ended up with another round.

But when Xiao Zhan got off the bed, his legs wobbled and he fell to the ground as his legs had no strength. Recovering from the shock, Xiao Zhan cried out.

Yibo immediately rushed over and picked him up bridal style, letting him sit on his lap while he sit on the bed. Yibo showered him with kisses and comforting words.

Xiao Zhan could only shout in between tears "If you're sorry, stop poking me with your dick!" Yibo quickly scolded his dick, making Xiao Zhan giggle.

"Carry me to wash up and dress me up and bring me to my food! I'm hungry!" Xiao Zhan whined. Yibo chuckled and quickly followed his orders.

Since Xiao Zhan felt like his back was breaking, Yibo carried him bridal style and went out of Xiao Zhan's room.

Just then, the door opposite opened and there stood Hai Kuan carrying Xiao Cheng in his arms.

Xiao Zhan: "Xiao Cheng?!"
Yibo: "Brother?! Another Zhan?!"
Xiao Cheng: "Xiao Zhan?! Wang Yibo?!"
Hai Kuan: "Ah, I almo-... I totally forgot you were in there, Yibo"

The four were still stunned when two others popped out.

Wang YiZhou (Nie Mingjue Actor): "Hai Kuan! Yibo! What's going on?!"
Xiao ZanJin (Jin GuangYao Actor): "Cheng! Zhan! What happened?!"