part 21

August p.o.v

As soon as i got thea i ran ta da house. I couldnt wait any longa. I stopped at da doo an caught my breath. I ooened da doo an walked in. These niggahs need ta keep dis doo locked. I walked in an got a few stares.

"Da fuck yall lookin at" i say ta dem.

No one sed nun.

"Whea chris at" i say lookin round fa him.

"In in the back" some bitch sed.

I ran ta da back an saw a doo opened . its was chris office. An he was in thea.

Chris p.o.v
I had just got off the phone with the hospital. They told me Veyah is doing better and that she can eat and all that. I was happy for the most part. But i never meant for things to get out of hand...i fucked up..and sadly to say i wanted August to help me fix it...

I leaned back in my car thinking when my door busted opened. There stood August....

"Wat da fuck goin on" he says.

"Just...follow me....theres alot to explain..and..and i just want you there..i fucked up August i really did" i wanted to cry but i held that shit in.

August followed me to my car and got in. Not saying a word. I started the car and pulled out the drive way. That's when August said something.

"Wat ya mean da baybeh...you talkm bout veyah" he says looking at me.

I stayed quiet. I forgot he dont know about me and mariahs baby.

I pulled up at the hospital less then 10 mins. I parked and sat there.

"Wat we doin hea" he said looking up at the building.

"Maraih and KaVeyah are in there because of me"

I soon felt a punch to my face.

Tbc

Like?
Comment?