Part 11

August p.o.v

Dis nigga jus dropped meh off at the airport. An he bounced. I looked round and I still had the same shit I had on since he knocked me out. He did give me a shirt an a pair of my jays. Dis nigga stupid fa leavin meh hea an really must think ima leave. Da fuck. I seen this old couple an they came up to meh.

"Are u okay" the old female asked.

"Um..yea" I say lookin at her then round the airport.

"Did u get into a fight..your all bloody come here" she grabbed my hand an lead me to her car.

"Nah I'm good na" I say tryin pull my self away from them.

"Well we can at least give u a ride" the guy said.

"Yeah" the lady said.

I was thinkin mayba I can get da ride an go to a hotel.

"Ok..can ya tak me to a hotel" I say holding my jaw.

My shit was still hurtin.

"Yeah come on" they both said.

Mariah p.o.v

I sat there crying. I can't believe he did that. What did I even do to be treated like that. He hurt me he took my virginity away. Yes I was a virgin. Chris is a monster. And I want August back now.
I looked around the room and seen that I was still in his bed. I was sore and I couldn't move. But I did try. He handcuffed me to the bed. It hurt me even more that I don't know if KaVeyah is ok or not. I even screamed for her and she didn't never come.
I tried to slip my hands threw the handcuffs right when I was.....Chris walks in.

"Yo ass up good take a fucking shower" he yelled walking to me.

"W-where's vey" I ask getting more scared my the minute.

"She good don't trip" he says Un handcuffing me and pulling me towards him.

"You was good I didn't know u was a virgin." He picked me up and I got away from Jim

I fell right on my rib and face. I could've sorn I broke something I couldn't stop crying. Chris comes to me and hits me.

"That's what yo ass get bitch now ima have to clean u to" he picked me back up and walked to his bathroom.

All I did was cry and ask him to stop. And to leave alone. He got what he wanted why can't he just leave me be. I miss August. I know if he was here Chris wouldn't have done what he done. But no..August is mad at me for kissing Chris. I'm mad at myself to now. That was a huge mistake. I can't see Chris the same after what he did.
I hope he didn't hurt vey.....

I cried more as he turned the water on hot and put me in the shower he stripped and got in with me. The water hitting my body felt good. I just want him gone. He picked me up alil and sat down him me on his lap. He started rubbing me.

"Chris s-stop p-please j-just leave me a-alone." I cried tryin still break free from him.