Part 7

*ima skip it ahead sum*

Mariah p.o.v
"Omg auuug stop please" I said laughing.

"No. Dis goon be last time hittin me na" he said tickling me.

"Lweave my mommy lone daddy" Veyah said, getting on August back.

"awe shit na vey come on u suppose to be on my side" August said pulling KaVeyah over his shoulders running around with her.

Veyah had just turned 4 a couple days ago. August and Chris threw her a huge birthday bash. She had Mickey and Minnie Mouse along with Dora and boots. Tell me why a 4 year old gets this all for her birthday. They both spoil her to death. She invited her whole daycare to her party. There was so many kids it wasn't funny. But I'm glad she had fun. Chris brought her a Minnie Mouse cake. And she didn't want to share with nobody. And being daddies lil girl she got her way.

I know what yall thinking. She don't have one. Or I thought yall both lived with Chris and August. Yes we do. But ever since she was able to talk. She calls Chris and August daddy. And they don't mind either. They both love her to death and spoil her as their own. And it's cute.
So I thought I would clear the confusion about her calling August daddy or me mommy.

As I was catching my breath. Chris came in the house with pizza, hot fries, and grape soda. Either he was high or he trying spoil vey again.

"Chris..what's with the pizza and grape soda and chips" I ask looking at him.

"For me and baby girl and u ma" he said smiling.

"Awe..you know vey going be all hype" I say helping him with the box of pizza.

"I know..that's so I can give her to August and we can have our own time together." He says biting his lip.

"Chris..come on now...you know I can't do that." I say walking into the kitchen.

See for the longest Chris and August been trying to get with me. I just can't pick. Their both nice and both spoil me and vey. It's just I can't see being with either. I don't wana hurt aug feelings nor do I wana hurt Chris's feelings. So I've been pushing them away from that ever happening.

"Fine...least sleep in my bed" he asked putting the bag down on the counter.

"Chris.." I trailed off.

"Riah please" he said coming closer to me.

"Fine Chris...just sleeping nothing else. I say.

Then he just stares in my eyes and he leans and kisses me. I didn't pull back either. It's like I didn't want to like it was the right thing to do. Once he picked me up. I heard some one cough. And there stood August with a sad expression on his face.

Damn...I just fucked up...

Vote

Comment