Part 8

August p.o.v

So vey was gettin sleepy. So I changed her and put ha ass to bed. I kissed her cheek and left ha room. I was walking downstairs to see if riah wana order some food since we don't kno when Chris goin be bac. As I walked into the kitchen I saw both of them kissin' . Tell u a nigga was hurt.

"Wait August it isn't what it looks like." Riah said pushing Chris away.

"Reaaly" I said lookin at both of em.

"Come on August you know she wanted me from the jump don't act all heart broken and shit" Chris said walking to da table.

"Fuck u nigga u knew I fuckin liked her. Damn an u do this shit to meh." I say lookin at riah then Chris.

"Oh fuckin well...come on riah" Chris said holding his hand out fa her.

"No" riah said runin off crying.

"See what yo stupid ass did." Chris said gettin pissed.

"My Niggah u don't want nothin from ha but da sex. So leave ha tf lone. I wana be wit ha" I said tryin walk away.

Chris pulled me bac an I blacked out.

Mariah p.o.v

I ran to my room. I can't help who I like. Their both cute and all. They both make me smile. And they both care for us. I just don't know which one to pick. I feel so wrong doing August like that. But then I don't. Ugh. I'm sorry August. Yall both have my heart. It's just hard to pick. I couldn't stop crying. When I laid down on my bed I could hear them yelling and shit downstairs. So I put a pillow above my head and went straight to sleep.

Chris p.o.v

I put the nigga to sleep. I couldn't help it. I wanted to be with Mariah . No one else can have her simple as that. I took and dragged August to the shack out in the back yard. After I got him into there I opend the door that leads to the bottom of the shack. I put him in there tied him to a chair and put tape over his mouth. I walked up the steps and walked out of the shack. That's what the nigga gets.
I know what yall thinking theeee fuck. You can't do that. Well I just fucking did. I had to get that nigga out the fucking way of me and Mariah. And if she ask what happen to August ima just say he left. Yeah.

~next day~

A short update I gotta talk to bae 😍🙊☺️